Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
When you go into Subway and you get a footlong BMT with double meat and added bacon and down that sumbitch in one sitting. Or at least when I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Turdsdown Tom posted:

Popeye's shouldn't make you poo poo unless you have a pussy rear end digestive tract

I always go into Popeyes and get two of the twelve strips for ten bucks deals in one box. I always think, "now I have enough food to last all weeked". Then Saturday morning I wake up completely out of Popeyes and weed and just poo poo for the rest of the weekend.

Worth it, though, because POPEYES KICKS rear end!

• Locked thread