Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Maybe, over a long period of time, but we don't win a World Series without Verlander, and from all accounts he's had a massive influence on the rotation and is a huge reason why they are as good as they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

One. loving. Hit.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

With Keuchel dealing once again Lance McCullers has become our #5.

He has a 3.72 ERA, which is largely inflated because of one awful outing. Lets take a step back and appreciate just how historically great the rotation has been so far.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Dallas is the official #5 in our rotation and should be treated as such.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gently caress the Cardinals has become gently caress the Rangers. I don't care for the Angels at all, like the Mariners and Athletics.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

My hatred in the NL was 1. Cardinals, 2. Yankees, 3. Rangers. The Rangers and Cardinals have swapped positions.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Astro Lounge: gently caress the Yankees

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is anyone here still worried about the Astros? I told y'all not to panic.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'll be back in Houston late August and I'm planning on going to the August 29th game against the Athletics. I'm leaning towards Crawford Boxes tickets (Want to get Shake Shack and maybe a ball during BP or the game itself). Is this a good seat or should I look elsewhere? Should I buy the tickets now or wait closer to the game itself?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I feel really good about not caring about the NBA or Rockets that much right now.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Gattis has turned his season around in a big way. I'm really impressed.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The level of hypocrisy is strong with that one.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gently caress Jake Marisnick
gently caress Ken Giles

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I literally love Tony Kemp.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If I never saw a Keuchel start for the Astros I think I'd be OK with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I want Tony Kemp batting 9th every game. He's like Aoki when he wasn't awful!

• Locked thread