Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

An Astros/Indians ALCS terrifies me because we will almost certainly lose

I hate to raise a dead quote but right now I still feel like they are the worse matchup for us over the Yankees. I am hoping for some Yankee bullshit, but I can see where this is heading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I would like a Morton one if it’s not too much. I loved your super Mario drawing

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Justin Verlander is the best trade ever. I have no idea what to do with myself

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Houston won the championship and Detroit helped pay for it

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Wow these are great pretty damned awesome

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Pretty funny 2 minutes for Springer, Altuve, Bregman on SNL last night.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Sab0921 posted:

In my drunken exuberance after reading this thread at 3 am after coming back from Main St. I apparently requested a Charlie Morton avatar that had already been claimed. For that action, I deeply apologize. b0ng, and all other Astro-posters, I am ashamed of my actions and will use this as a learning experience moving forward.

That being said, I still want a cool 'Stros World Series av! So, to the extent any Astro is not claimed, I'll take em. Maybe Brian McCann as the baseball fun police. My wife decided Brian McCann was her favorite player through the postseason because of his soothing skills with pitchers. She brought a "Yes we McCann" poster to the parade and everything.

We cool fam!

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Okay now show me some lowlights

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

TheChirurgeon posted:

Sure. I'm doing them in order, so b0ng is next

Best news I’ve heard all week!

Sab0921 posted:

b0ng, please forgive me for my sins.

We are all World Series champion fans friend.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

What I am ready to see is super smug fan of a championship team Intruder. It would be the 180 of the year

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Done. Xmas presents for sure

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

TheChirurgeon posted:

Done!

Next one probably the weekend after Thanksgiving

You are a loving wonderful person.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Pretty fuckin’ good

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

fast cars loose anus posted:

I have watched this something like 100 times and the thing I love every time is the air getting sucked out of the building. The crowd reaction is an all-time "oh poo poo."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bPVZdoOFxI

Almost every reaction from the fans behind home plate is magical. Can you spot the one Astros fan?

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I am not gonna lie Kyle Tucker looks super good batting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I really hope Keuchel shows out this season (I think he will). I am trying to find a video of the McCann single but the internet is failing me this early morning.

• Locked thread