Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Tricky D posted:

I'm in college, and if not for people bitching about SJWs I'd never knew they existed.

It's more apparent to public relations and university media/news bureaus. The average college student rarely sees this stuff.

When you have one of these "incidents" that are actually pretty close to what was in that bad, unfunny simpsons clip, the outraged person goes straight to the media. Then, if the university handles it poorly, even more media picks it up and THEN the students pay attention. Which is why every little baby complaint has to be paid attention to, because god help your institution if you have a fallout like Mizzou did with it's enrollment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Hedrigall posted:

Seriously, why is everyone yellow? What is a Simpson? Is it like the Sims?

i don't get why Carl is brown, the logic doesn't make sense

shouldn't he be blue like Skeeter Valentine or something

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Rutibex posted:

is Skeeter supposed to be black? i assumed he was asian

no that was connie, the side character

skeeter liked sneakers, beatboxing and spinning records. the show creator said in some article he was supposed to be black, but they made people different colors.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

gently caress'em up wizard master

beat his rear end

• Locked thread