Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Hedrigall posted:

Seriously, why is everyone yellow? What is a Simpson? Is it like the Sims?

it's not quite a sim, and not quite a pson, but boy! *hysterical laughter*

so to answer your question, i don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Thirsty Girl posted:

also lol im not clicking that link

i've maybe clicked like 2 youtube links on SA since reg.

you see I'm quite the ivory tower elitist, seriously.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

gently caress

This guys loving cool !

ikr but what i'm really saying is it can get lonely up here.

please join me in my tower or at least visit :(

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Strategic Tea posted:

Same (or I was)!

Just lol if you ever had any connection to student union politics where all this stuff apparently goes down

i walked past my student union once and a dude started telling me to vote for his candidate for student body president.

i was like 'don't really care' cos i was having a pretty crap day, then he had a hissy fit about how student politics were important and that solidified my hatred. well that's my student union politics story thanks, please like and subscribe.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

SBJ posted:

Lmao i remember when this one chick yelled at my gay brother and called him bigoted when he said he didnt understand demisexuality during a university lecture. Her and her bf were really mad at him.

These people are not strawmen they really do exist

i am literally made of straw and chase away crows for a living ama don't

• Locked thread