Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Pomp

Skullgirls devs are perverts who are having an hangover after a succesful indiegogo. They watched the tropes vs women and they hate their fans, repented and now want to be seen as Legit Indie Game Developers in the IGF ballpit/circlejerk for hipsters.

Pomp has also an anime avatar.

i miss BYOB give me the threads, specificall tyhe hot ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp

Skullgirls devs are perverts who are having an hangover after a succesful indiegogo. They watched the tropes vs women and they hate their fans, repented and now want to be seen as Legit Indie Game Developers in the IGF ballpit/circlejerk for hipsters.

if you post a cold thread i'm gonna have toa sk you to post in c-spam so i can report you for breaking this threads rules and the mod will give you a sixer i hope

deep dish peat moss

On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

Just look up any threads I post... they're magnets for good posters.

Pomp

hm checks out

vanisher

big fan here of jokes not good enough for their own thread thread

Sig images courtesy of the talented Manifisto, Uxzuigal & Death Sext

Fuck My Ass

any CDA thread

i keep my hair long because the man can't tell me what to do the government are a bunch of sick cock suckers

Macnult

check it https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3817869

vanisher

beat me to it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Manifisto, Uxzuigal & Death Sext

birds

you're in it bud

thanks hogge wild!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Mama mia thats a spice thread

• Locked thread