Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Allah is great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Soiled Meat
(pbuh)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:burgerpug:

(bpug)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjjmNtPT54

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Allah is great (at killing european civilians)

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

so great that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just gonna Al-Kramer my way in here and say that Allah watches everything, but still, tie up your camel.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817764

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

give me allah your lovin' babe

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

He is always great so I don't know how this works. From what I understand he's the same guy everyone likes who is always great and good, so.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Doin what the thread said

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
hey friend I just discovered this thread but Allah is great

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Lmallo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
god by any name is love

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
Just a reminder that Allah is simply the Arabic name for God, and all the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam), worships the same God.

It should just be translated as God, but we all know that doesn't sound as 'other'.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Tingfinder posted:

Just a reminder that Allah is simply the Arabic name for God, and all the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam), worships the same God.

It should just be translated as God, but we all know that doesn't sound as 'other'.

"jihad" is arabic for "kampf" :wth:

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Tingfinder posted:

It should be translated as Jehovah, using the capital-G god is a christian-centrism that has no place in a secular agnostic society.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Allah seems nice but a bit touchy about a few things.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Why can't Allah be more like Yahweh's son, Jesus?

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
FOR ME TO POOP ON

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
الله أكبر

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Luxury Communism posted:

It should be translated as Jehovah, using the capital-G god is a christian-centrism that has no place in a secular agnostic society.

Good to know, but i thought some religious groups believe that you shouldn't use that name, but maybe those are just the crazies.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Luxury Communism posted:

I once called the Christian God Yahweh when talking to a family member and they yelled at me for calling God names. :doh:

The names of God are actually a lot more interesting and complicated, but I'm too lazy to post about it right now.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shadow0 posted:

I once called the Christian God Yahweh when talking to a family member and they yelled at me for calling God names. :doh:

The names of God are actually a lot more interesting and complicated, but I'm too lazy to post about it right now.

u would have pronoucned yahweh wrong too.how embarrasing for everyone

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What's the deal with Muhammad??

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

What's the deal with Muhammad??

that guy gives me a 'joseph smith' vibe

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Orkin Mang posted:

u would have pronoucned yahweh wrong too.how embarrasing for everyone
Is it pronounced "oy vey"?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

roomforthetuna posted:

Is it pronounced "oy vey"?

:aaaaa:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Tingfinder posted:

Moon god?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
mmm. could be greater, imo. 6.5/10

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Allah is great!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Hogge Wild posted:

Allah is great!

checks out

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PheH2x3bcE

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015