Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Congrats OP. I hope to get there someday.

I never will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Dude had a goal and worked hard to achieve it. No need to poo poo all over him. Jesus.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Chinatown posted:

is lil babby mad?

wtf?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
ITT OP's PhD broke peoples brains.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
This thread is unnecessarily hostile and it scares me a little bit.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

SUCK THE poo poo OUT OF MY rear end in a top hat

:sidvicious:

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

NomChompsky posted:

This is true I have privilege. I am bad. Do not think this thread makes me think I am good, nor any of the other stuff.

Don't sell yourself short. You have a doctorate, you're better than 99% of this country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I'm taking a political science course this semester. The professor is really cool and his tests are really easy. Become a cool political science teacher OP.

• Locked thread