Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
was gonna make a snarky comment about grad school, but i'll seriously congratulate you instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Iron Prince posted:

Can't even go to your own ceremony. What the gently caress

man the (ironic?) salt is strong with this one.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

NomChompsky posted:

Also the field I studied is international relations, which I was told an MA is p much necessary since BA's only ever get to the dirt work bullshit at the federal or any other level of employment. Still think I'm gonna die.

no you've achieved immortality now, enjoy.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

NomChompsky posted:

Also to the people who think I have a PhD now, not yet. I want to try to do something else before I make a hard decision to go for that, which I have been told is a good idea by other PSCI/IR professors who hate their lives.

maybe push the nuclear war agenda, it's taking too long now.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I'm taking a political science course this semester. The professor is really cool and his tests are really easy. Become a cool political science teacher OP.

this but be really smug and insufferable, and give hard tests that you grade unfairly.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

la dee da look at my syllables.

(you're on the right track kid)

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

NomChompsky posted:

So, offer oral sex is what you're saying?

that's pretty much a given, i'm leaving in about 20 minutes to suck some primo dick myself and try to get a better job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Xaris posted:

make sure to leave ur door open all the time

even when you arent home

it's an exciting time to reinvent yourself, unless you have any kind of social media presence whatsoever. so rasturbate everything and stick it on your wall, and wear your space invaders tshirt at all times.

people will think you're cool and not a complete and utter waste.

• Locked thread