Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bareback Werewolf posted:

God is dead and gay. Just like me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

neato burrito posted:

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub.

donkey salami posted:

God is good.
God is great.
He likes to watch
Me masturbate.

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

basic hitler posted:

When i moved here a couple years ago, it was october, i had been here for 2 months and things were getting hairy if I didn't land a job soon. I had refused a job offer a few days prior and i was stressing the gently caress out over an interview I had.

So I laid down and took a little nap beforehand.

Well I didn't have a nap really, instead I shut my eyes and started praying, when I became paralyzed. It was black all around me and this booming voice was like YOU ARE UNCLEAN SO I CAN'T TAKE YOU, YOU HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH MY EYES. Then i felt an incredible burning sensation all over my body like i was being burned away from the inside out. When it was done I began seeing something through someone else's eyes. It was a massive garden that spanned for eternity. Or, my mind organized it like a garden. Every element I was visualizing was a fractal. Like, think of those 3D fractals you can download and move through on your PC, it was like that, except the objects/fractals organized themselves into a stone walkway, grassy gardens, trees, etc.

And It was really cool. This booming voice was talking to me while I walked around a 3D fractal garden for a bit. Then I woke up 20 minutes before it was time to leave for the interview, my hands were still clasped from the prayer and all that.

Those sorts of things usually happen when people take drugs, but i was and had been sober for nearly a year at that point.

THAT WAS FUN and I sincerely think it was a spiritual experience lol

Jesus Christ

• Locked thread