Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
what is your conception of god and if god had a mental form in your head what shape would it take?

I saw Jesus' face one time and he had a dark curly beard and skin that was all galaxies but he didn't say anything directly on that occasion

e: and if anyone has any info on symbols used in mind control programming or associated with that kind of stuff please post it iTT because it would be very helpful for a project I'm working on. threads should be multi-purpose imho

Les Os fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Apr 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Benny the Snake posted:

gently caress off with the proselytization, OP

things don't have to exist to take shape in your head just like we imagine whoever lives on the dog star sirius into existence or batman

I.C. posted:

I want to know more about your project!

I'm making a little booklet about the history of behavioral control in the USA 1940s onward and I'm illustrating it with symbols like the monarch butterfly, molecular structure of LSD and sigil of Baphomet

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
apparently I've been staring at dogs and stars for the last hour and a half

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

bagual posted:

god may be good, but is good god? maks you thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k

this is an excellent tape and I was thinking of it when I ejaculated our thread into the primordial madness of the forms

emil amos is a holy son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

• Locked thread