Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where is it acceptable to chewing gum in public, can I chew gum on the toilet or
You can chew gum anywhere, my good friend
No
Yes, you cannot chew gum on the toilet. This should be obvious to any normal person
It is not sanitary please stop doing it
Job interviews are okay, the people who judged you were strange and you were not
Do not chew gum or vape during funerals even if it is outside
You can do these things anywhere. It is a free world
Actualy I take issue here, it is not, in fact, a free world, or a free country, No matter where you live. Unless you Live in Sweeden
Swedeen is a free country.
I hope one day to go to continental Europe. I hope they will accept me there.
As I suffer from hyperhidrosis I am hoping that in a cold place I might not suffer from this ailment so much.
It is very isolating and its upsetting to me. It makes me stand out and It's embarrasing.
Do not chew gum in pottery shops
I am wondering if there is somewhere thats cold and snowy all the time. Is there a mountain village I can go to somewhere in the world
What qualifications do I need to travel and live in a nother country long term? Can I get by on my good looks?
Ha ha ha that is a joke. I am singularly unattractive
I'd like to be friends though. Message me if you want to be friends
I'd like to have friends
I'm trying to fit in and be a normal person
I think I'm doing it
I'm going to do it
I'm going to be successful and happy
People will like m
I will have friends
If you are reading this we are friends
View Results

• Locked thread