Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

hey kidz..... welcome to the chillest place on the web, just for kidz! don't look at the other threads. there's some raw stuff in there you're not ready for yet. lotta hard truths. but there's only soft truths in here. and fun games & activities!! (activities are just games that don't have anything cool in them, like dialogue trees, and Master Chief)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Um, actually, chillinternet.club is the place for adults to be on the internet. It has all the things you like.

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

FactsAreUseless posted:

Um, actually, chillinternet.club is the place for adults to be on the internet. It has all the things you like.

chillinternet.club is the place for adults, chillinternet.club/KidzZone.asp is the place just for kidz

FutonForensic

hey dipshitz! there are differences between the two pictures below. can you find them all? i never will

i am he

lol this thread is cool

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FutonForensic posted:

hey dipshitz! there are differences between the two pictures below. can you find them all? i never will

Umm

Uhhh

UHH

I CAN DO THIS DON'T TELL ME

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

FutonForensic

what the--the prime minister's been murdered! his bodyguards, slain! hey kids, can you identify the killer, for god and country?

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 21, 2017

i am he

FutonForensic posted:

what the--the prime minister's been murdered! his bodyguards, slain! hey kids, can you identify the killer, for god and country?

haha

eonwe

I'd love to post here, but its illegal for me to visit the site unless I get parental permission. they want to investigate it a bit and make sure there aren't any "craz-o's" as my dad said. hope to check out your cool stuff soon

Fredflonston

FutonForensic posted:

I can't possibly bring my phone any closer to my face and they look the same I am so sorry.

i am he

its that bastard from the rabbit-duck illusion

FutonForensic

eonwe posted:

I'd love to post here, but its illegal for me to visit the site unless I get parental permission. they want to investigate it a bit and make sure there aren't any "craz-o's" as my dad said. hope to check out your cool stuff soon

i have great news for your dad that I can't wait to share with him in private: The Kidz Zone is 100% Craz-O free. No parental permission required, nor recommended! Seriously, don't show your parents this space just for kids!! It's just for kids!!!

FutonForensic

i am he posted:

Krimms

this looks like a heavily tattooed man throwing gang signs

Fuck My Ass

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

alnilam

*sits backwards in chair* hey kidz, rap with me... what's the groove

Impkins Patootie

im kid vid obv

FutonForensic

i'm the guy in the wheelchair thoughtfully named "wheels"

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fuck My Ass

FutonForensic

Hey, BK Kids Club! The :duckie: is a wildcard! Use any number or character you want. Or just draw over it! There's No Rules and No Bedtimes in this bacchanal of childish delights!

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

Piso Mojado

FutonForensic posted:

Piso Mojado

FutonForensic posted:

i'm the guy in the wheelchair thoughtfully named "wheels"

lol convenient nickname

Fuck My Ass
fluffieduckie is the best IK because I dont' have a posting bedtime :D

FutonForensic

google THIS

cute anime girl

good thread like it in here the humidity is at an acceptable level

posting smiling

FutonForensic posted:

posting smiling

i am he posted:

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

my dad let me try a beer once and i totally got drunk

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

google THIS

watho posted:

my dad let me try a beer once and i totally got drunk

please do not discuss d***s in the chillinternet.club kidz zone

posting smiling

watho

cda

by Hand Knit
Bo-Pepper's favorite drink is wool

----------------

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

what's a chillin' ternet?

• Locked thread