Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax
Talk about the pros and con's of using a keyboard navigation plugin for Firefox or Chrome in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax
Pros: dont have to touch a mouse
Cons: less likely to touch a woman... wait, thats a PRO !!!!! :D :D

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i've used vimium for years and now i find it really difficult to use other people's browsers because i am mashing keys that do nothing hth

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I use VimFx on FF and it loving owns.

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

MononcQc posted:

I use VimFx on FF and it loving owns.

Ive been using Vimperator for 2 months after about 6 months of VimFx. Im about ready to switch back because Vimperator is insufficiently Vim like and VimFx actually does more stuff

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Why would I infect a fine and useable web browser with lovely unintuitive vim bindings?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i use vundle op

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
Rip pentadactyl

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
look, vim is better than emacs, but that's a pretty low bar, and LMFAO if you think I wanna be doing vim anything more than absolutely, minimally necessary.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i do all my editing in god's editor (ed)

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

my goth gf posted:

i do all my editing in god's editor (ed)

it's the standard text editor

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
whats this thread about

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my goth gf posted:

whats this thread about

vimpersonator

CLASS 2 PERVERSION
Jan 19, 2010
all of these plugins are slow as balls, vim's nice because it's good and responsive

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

a very small horse posted:

all of these plugins are slow as balls, vim's nice because it's good and responsive

VimFX is extremely fast

CLASS 2 PERVERSION
Jan 19, 2010

The XKCD Larper posted:

VimFX is extremely fast

ok i will try it thanks

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

op you should actually be using safari with a force touch trackpad because it is the best possible browsing experience. hth.

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

Elder Postsman posted:

op you should actually be using safari with a force touch trackpad because it is the best possible browsing experience. hth.

Force touch my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

The XKCD Larper posted:

Force touch my dick

🔬

• Locked thread