Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby Oath for the month of May, Teddy, Mr Tannen, Mr Graves and two Beckoners for Malifaux, 32mm by Wyrd Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For May I, Galaspar, do solemnly oath two Deathshroud Terminators and one (airborne) Legion Destroyer (28 mm GW)

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Oh god, here goes...

I, Fuegan, hereby regrettably oath 5 Gargoyles, 1 Hive Tyrant* and 1 Trygon (all 28mm GW) for May!

Obviously the Hive Tyrant is already started so I will be taking this opportunity to go for the rescue ranger achievement.

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016
I, TheFinalTuba, do oath to paint these 3 Furieux Scout Ships from the Republique of France for Dystopian Wars.

I am completely out of flying models of my own, so painting these for my buddy Signal as a favor, and so I can get the point, haha.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I, Floppychop, oath to paint one Ork Deffdread by Games Workshop

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
I, Scowny, oath to paint these GW Chaos Space Marines, Possessed and Cultists (28mm) in the month of May

Going to try and get back on the Oath train. Painting a house isn't as fun as miniatures! No fancy goals at the moment, just some painting practice.

Also my PC is superfucked so this is all phoneposting, if the picture needs resizing let me know.

Scowny fucked around with this message at 20:45 on May 8, 2017

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Oath addition! I oath to paint these 3 28mm Airfix Robogear Infantry!

Yeah, I have no idea why I bought these, they must be at least a decade old at least. I undercoated them as a practice run for Madison (I've not spraypainted in a while) and figured I'd add them on. Why not, eh?

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 20:42 on May 8, 2017

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I, grassy gnoll, oath one Seraph and Auxbot by Corvus Belli, 28mm scale, for May 2017

Life got real lovely for the past couple of months, so my output dropped like a rock. Hopefully gonna change that, one way or the other.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath a unit of six slaughterhousers from Hordes

This time in the right thread!

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I, Lovely Joe Stalin, oath six Space Marine Scouts (28mm) by GW for May.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath three (3) Tyranid Warriors. 28mm from GW.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Yvonmukluk posted:

Yeah, I have no idea why I bought these, they must be at least a decade old at least. I undercoated them as a practice run for Madison (I've not spraypainted in a while) and figured I'd add them on. Why not, eh?
Declaring completion on the Need 4 Speed challenge for the sniper rifle armed dude!

I feel like the choice of colour scheme was...a mistake, but I kind of had to steer into the skid to get it done. Apologies for the crappy image.
:rice:

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for May 2017: (1) Fat Yuan Yuan, Combat Action; and (1) Gryphon! Both 28mm; the pudgy space pirate dude is from Corvus Belli, the winged beastie is from Reaper Bones.

...And hopefully my work won't explode at me this month. (The green stuff is, um, liquid greenstuff. Also I had to screw with the contrast a bit to get the screne to read properly; let me know if it still needs fixing.)

head58
Apr 1, 2013

OATH ADDITION!
I'm adding on this GR-75 Medium Transport from Fantasy Flight's X-Wing Miniatures game.

head58 posted:

I thought I'd posted this earlier but I guess not.

I, head58, oath these two dudes from Privateer Press: Zaadesh2 and Venator Dakar (28mm) for May 2017

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Big monster for a contest? Flying dude for the jurnal? Well, I covered both in one go with my Archangel last year, but this year I'm gonna split it up.

I, Pyrolocutus, oath the following:

-1 Throne of Everblight, Legion of Everblight battle engine from Privateer Press' Hordes
-1 Carrion Emissary, Ressurectionist model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux

The Throne will be my entry into the monster contest, while Emissary will be for the jurnal.

The One-Two Punch
Dec 10, 2008
I, The One-Two Punch, oath for the month of May to paint 1 ogryn and an autocannon team (GW 28mm).

The One-Two Punch fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 10, 2017

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby Oath for the month of May, Teddy, Mr Tannen, Mr Graves and two Beckoners for Malifaux, 32mm by Wyrd Games.

Galaspar posted:

For May I, Galaspar, do solemnly oath two Deathshroud Terminators and one (airborne) Legion Destroyer (28 mm GW)

Fuegan posted:

Oh god, here goes...

I, Fuegan, hereby regrettably oath 5 Gargoyles, 1 Hive Tyrant* and 1 Trygon (all 28mm GW) for May!

Obviously the Hive Tyrant is already started so I will be taking this opportunity to go for the rescue ranger achievement.

TheFinalTuba posted:

I, TheFinalTuba, do oath to paint these 3 Furieux Scout Ships from the Republique of France for Dystopian Wars.

I am completely out of flying models of my own, so painting these for my buddy Signal as a favor, and so I can get the point, haha.

Floppychop posted:

I, Floppychop, oath to paint one Ork Deffdread by Games Workshop

Scowny posted:

I, Scowny, oath to paint these GW Chaos Space Marines, Possessed and Cultists (28mm) in the month of May

Going to try and get back on the Oath train. Painting a house isn't as fun as miniatures! No fancy goals at the moment, just some painting practice.

Also my PC is superfucked so this is all phoneposting, if the picture needs resizing let me know.

Yvonmukluk posted:

grassy gnoll posted:

I, grassy gnoll, oath one Seraph and Auxbot by Corvus Belli, 28mm scale, for May 2017

Life got real lovely for the past couple of months, so my output dropped like a rock. Hopefully gonna change that, one way or the other.

counterspin posted:

I counterspin oath a unit of six slaughterhousers from Hordes

This time in the right thread!

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

I, Lovely Joe Stalin, oath six Space Marine Scouts (28mm) by GW for May.

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath three (3) Tyranid Warriors. 28mm from GW.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for May 2017: (1) Fat Yuan Yuan, Combat Action; and (1) Gryphon! Both 28mm; the pudgy space pirate dude is from Corvus Belli, the winged beastie is from Reaper Bones.

...And hopefully my work won't explode at me this month. (The green stuff is, um, liquid greenstuff. Also I had to screw with the contrast a bit to get the screne to read properly; let me know if it still needs fixing.)

head58 posted:

OATH ADDITION!
I'm adding on this GR-75 Medium Transport from Fantasy Flight's X-Wing Miniatures game.

Pyrolocutus posted:

Big monster for a contest? Flying dude for the jurnal? Well, I covered both in one go with my Archangel last year, but this year I'm gonna split it up.

I, Pyrolocutus, oath the following:

-1 Throne of Everblight, Legion of Everblight battle engine from Privateer Press' Hordes
-1 Carrion Emissary, Ressurectionist model from Wyrd Games' Malifaux

The Throne will be my entry into the monster contest, while Emissary will be for the jurnal.

The One-Two Punch posted:

I, The One-Two Punch, oath for the month of May to paint 1 ogryn and an autocannon team (GW 28mm).

All approved!

Yvonmukluk posted:

Declaring completion on the Need 4 Speed challenge for the sniper rifle armed dude!

I feel like the choice of colour scheme was...a mistake, but I kind of had to steer into the skid to get it done. Apologies for the crappy image.
:rice:

Looking good but don't forget to include this in your completion post later :)

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of May 1 Dark Souls Gargoyle and one Dark Souls Titanite Demon.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
For May I oath 3 bikers and a dismounted biker.
Corvus Belli!

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I, The Moon Monster, Oath for the month of May 2 Kaachika by Dark Age (28ish mm)

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
I, glitchkrieg, oath for this totally-not-Pinhead by Studio Miniatures (28mm)

And a slightly better shot of the mini

Edit: Which for some reason is being rendered at an angle, which isn't how it's uploaded. Weird.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of May 1 Dark Souls Gargoyle and one Dark Souls Titanite Demon.

Red Shoe posted:

For May I oath 3 bikers and a dismounted biker.
Corvus Belli!

The Moon Monster posted:

I, The Moon Monster, Oath for the month of May 2 Kaachika by Dark Age (28ish mm)

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, oath for this totally-not-Pinhead by Studio Miniatures (28mm)

And a slightly better shot of the mini

Edit: Which for some reason is being rendered at an angle, which isn't how it's uploaded. Weird.

Approved!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Grey Hunter posted:

I, Grey Hunter, hearby oath the following - 6 Heros, 9 Stormtroopers and 3 Probe Droids - 28mm, Fantasy Flight Games (from Imperial Assualt.)

Oath Addition

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, two E-Web gunners and three imperial Officers.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
Oath addition - 3 Female Dwarves from the Reaper "Dark Haven Legends" line and one Half-orc Spellblade from Stonehaven miniatures, all 28mm.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
I, Yeast, oath for the month of May, 1 GW Skaven Warlord

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I, SRM, oath for the month of May, 10 GW Empire Handgunners

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
I, jodai, oath this Wrath of Kings Orsund Cavalier(Cool Mini or Not, 28mm) and this Contemptor Dreadnought(Games Workshop, 28mm)

Time to get back on the ol paint horse. I hope these will count for Monster Mayhem!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

grassy gnoll posted:

Oath Addition: 2 Geckos, Corvus Belli 28mm

This is a Rescue attempt!

grassy gnoll fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 26, 2017

Vermintide
Oct 26, 2013

I, Vermintide oath one (1) Reaper Bones Fire Demon for the month of May 2017!

Vermintide fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 16, 2017

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I, Takuan, also oath 1 Reaper Bones Fire Demon for the Month of May

Radio Free Walrus
May 16, 2015
I, Radio Free Walrus, oath these two Scourge Frigates (Gargoyle, Harpy) from Hawk Games for the Month of May 2017

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I, moths, oath for May one Knight Castigator and two ruins from GW, and one dollar-store Halloween skull gazebo:

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, oath to paint 4 different type of zombies (GW, 28mm) for the month of May.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Grey Hunter posted:

Oath Addition

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, two E-Web gunners and three imperial Officers.

Weirdo posted:

Oath addition - 3 Female Dwarves from the Reaper "Dark Haven Legends" line and one Half-orc Spellblade from Stonehaven miniatures, all 28mm.

Yeast posted:

I, Yeast, oath for the month of May, 1 GW Skaven Warlord

SRM posted:

I, SRM, oath for the month of May, 10 GW Empire Handgunners

jodai posted:

I, jodai, oath this Wrath of Kings Orsund Cavalier(Cool Mini or Not, 28mm) and this Contemptor Dreadnought(Games Workshop, 28mm)

Time to get back on the ol paint horse. I hope these will count for Monster Mayhem!

Vermintide posted:

I, Vermintide oath one (1) Reaper Bones Fire Demon for the month of May 2017!

Takuan posted:

I, Takuan, also oath 1 Reaper Bones Fire Demon for the Month of May

Radio Free Walrus posted:

I, Radio Free Walrus, oath these two Scourge Frigates (Gargoyle, Harpy) from Hawk Games for the Month of May 2017

moths posted:

I, moths, oath for May one Knight Castigator and two ruins from GW, and one dollar-store Halloween skull gazebo:

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, oath to paint 4 different type of zombies (GW, 28mm) for the month of May.

Approved!

grassy gnoll posted:

Oath Addition: 2 Geckos, Corvus Belli 28mm

Are these your Rescues for the season? It looks like painting's been started on them already.

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016

dafuq is this sorcery???

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Zark the Damned posted:

Are these your Rescues for the season? It looks like painting's been started on them already.

Yes. I've never done Rescue before - you want us to claim it when we post the original oath, or after it's done like the other stuff?

While I'm bugging you and on a similar topic, for Monster May-hem, do you want a declaration thereof with my oath post or once I'm finished?

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
Oath Complete! One Skaven Warlord

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

grassy gnoll posted:

Yes. I've never done Rescue before - you want us to claim it when we post the original oath, or after it's done like the other stuff?

While I'm bugging you and on a similar topic, for Monster May-hem, do you want a declaration thereof with my oath post or once I'm finished?

99% of declarations only need to go in the oath complete post, but rescue ranger needs to go in the oath post as well so that Zark knows you understand the rules around that achievement and regular oath requirements before you start; you can also mention other cheevos in the oath post if you're not sure whether they qualify or not, but it's not necessary.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

TheFinalTuba posted:

dafuq is this sorcery???

Not sure if you refer to the obscure miniatures or the "floating" figures! (They are actually laying on their backs on a tablet laid on my desk. :science: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016

Not sure if you refer to the obscure miniatures or the "floating" figures! (They are actually laying on their backs on a tablet laid on my desk. :science: )

Haha yep, was asking about the mysteriously floating figures. Now that you mention it, I can totally see what is happening xD

• Locked thread