Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
*keeps the option open to move back home with parents*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

*Reads articles on stupid people in order to boost his self esteem*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
this thread is simultaneously too real and spooky for me.

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Im going my own way and it's my choice!
Yes it is!
No mom I'm serious.
No.
I love you too.
Bye mom.
*Hangs up*
*hangs self*

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
*visits married friends*
*watches them slowly lose their minds while kids act like maniacs*
Friends: haha oh boy you are so lucky you haven't got kids!!!!
*tries to politely disagree but can't be sincere*

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

My neighbour has 2 kids started school last year and ever since his life has been a never ending procession of communicable dieases

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:v:"Just eighteen years until he leaves for college"
:stare:"yes, where does the time go"
:v:*pretends not to notice the tears in their bloodshot eyes*
^^^and also not remarking on their health.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I'm 30 and childless and unmarried and laying in my girlfriends bed shitposting but probably going to go back to sleep 'cause she just left to go to work and I have nothing to do for another couple hours but there's a wet spot I should probably take care of first.

Life's not so bad.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Apr 24, 2017

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*Sleeps well*

*Able to make long term financial plans due to abundance of disposable income*

*Plans second mini vacation of the year with girlfriend, which could start next week or next month who cares ain't got to find a babysitter*

*Enjoys playing with kids of family or friends, then goes home to do whatever while parents try to get their kids to sleep for an hour*

*Can have sex anytime, in any room of the house*

*Will most likely regret not getting kids at some point, will regret a whole bunch of other things too so who the gently caress cares*

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Runaktla posted:

*has great girlfriend who dislikes marriage and kids too*

*enjoys life*

This is me irl

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I got kids

I just don't know them

I've spread my seed and ensured my genetic continuation

but I refuse to get locked down by my spawn

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

From your avatar I'm not sure that you realise that a woman is required for this.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
*constantly relieved that a 24-pack of toilet paper lasts for weeks at a time*

*takes shirt off*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
common law married with a vasectomy, ya'll life owns

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
*nephew never visits anymore because carpenter bees have taken over the garage porch. Hopes he never gets over his bee fear so you can finally take down the swing set that you're tired of mowing around*

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
*grows increasingly socially isolated as life isn't like "entourage"*

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

*sits at desk at work, listening to a co-worker breathe thinks a stampeding water buffalo even though he's sitting. Oh, also the co-worker is rummaging loudly through colored pencils because he's working on a coloring book.*

I feel like this is just a "what are you doing right now?" Thread.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*thinks girlfriend of eight years wants to never get married*

*baffled when she leaves and marries some other guy in less than a year??*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zzulu posted:

I got kids

I just don't know them

I've spread my seed and ensured my genetic continuation

but I refuse to get locked down by my spawn

Aren't you locked down by a fat wife ?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*looks at old photograph of now ex-girlfriend, baffled by why it didn't work out, since it was working perfectly with the woman viewed in the photo, can't understand that she changed and he didn't* durr

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
life is good

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*refuses to realize that she left for a reason, that she'd told him the reason a thousand times, and he didn't want to grow up or become the man who believed her* women are crazy, am I right?? ha ha *is talking to himself, alone*

*alone*

*alone*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pick posted:

*looks at old photograph
*looks at old jpeg*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*thinks that clicking through Google's high-res version of a national park is the same as going there and enjoying it with his kids* lmao checkmate. heheh

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
*Has meaningless sex with someone who leaves afterwards, as God intended*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
pick saw the video for Staind - It's Been a While and it has colored his views of relationships ever since

SuperiorColliculus
Oct 31, 2011

Pick posted:

*refuses to realize that she left for a reason, that she'd told him the reason a thousand times, and he didn't want to grow up or become the man who believed her* women are crazy, am I right?? ha ha *is talking to himself, alone*

*alone*

*alone*

You're projecting so hard that you could see the film from the moon.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
*Goes to busy restaurant and gets seat immediately at the counter while families with a herd of squalling children wait for hours*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*never knows the joy of creating a child who will someday enjoy the future you won't live to experience* i love dwarf fortress, they've recently added smelting

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
takes up the material-end of a bunch of hobbies. never actually participates in them.

e: this is also a dad thing. interesting.

e2: also plays a lot of overwatch, mostly genji.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Get to watch whatever I want on tv.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*is the cool uncle that all the kids love because gives really good Christmas presents and takes them cursing in his Miata where he takes it up to 100Mph on the highway as long as you don't tell anyone*

*Disgruntled brother-in-law starts rumors that Uncle may be gay*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Pick posted:

*never knows the joy of creating a child who will someday enjoy the future you won't live to experience* i love dwarf fortress, they've recently added smelting

Pick we will know this joy together soon :allears:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
*somehow fails to realize how weird it is to lust after women young enough to be their daughter simply due to not having one*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I think it's great that some other kids will get to have fun childhoods like I did and have plenty of fond memories.

At the same time I can also relate to Agamemnon throwing babies off the walls of Troy.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.

Pick posted:

*alone*

*alone*

You never actually told him, you just passive aggressively hinted at it because you lack the courage to actually face any non-trivial issues head on, so instead you blame everything on him and live in denial

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Magnitogorsk. posted:

You never actually told him, you just passive aggressively hinted at it because you lack the courage to actually face any non-trivial issues head on, so instead you blame everything on him and live in denial

Well, yeah. It's Pick.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
*buys sick new motorcycle*

*crashes*

*dies*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

dev286 posted: