Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

i don't get it :(

yeah, once :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*thinks girlfriend of eight years wants to never get married*

*baffled when she leaves and marries some other guy in less than a year??*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*looks at old photograph of now ex-girlfriend, baffled by why it didn't work out, since it was working perfectly with the woman viewed in the photo, can't understand that she changed and he didn't* durr

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*refuses to realize that she left for a reason, that she'd told him the reason a thousand times, and he didn't want to grow up or become the man who believed her* women are crazy, am I right?? ha ha *is talking to himself, alone*

*alone*

*alone*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*thinks that clicking through Google's high-res version of a national park is the same as going there and enjoying it with his kids* lmao checkmate. heheh

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*never knows the joy of creating a child who will someday enjoy the future you won't live to experience* i love dwarf fortress, they've recently added smelting

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You joke but I went to Mount Rushmoore once and that was the biggest goddamn waste of time.

You joke but I took my cat to Mt Rushmore to see the nighttime lighting ceremony and sing the national anthem.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Did your cat sing the national anthem well?

You think you're real fuckin funny but when I sing, my cat sings.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*is less able to provide comfort to a woman than a 10 lb pointy eating and fighting machine that licks its own rear end in a top hat and needs a special box for pooping*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPES*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*disses ONLY woman who could EVER love him* I'm stupid!!!!!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I think any gender can recognize a good deal. I do this 2-3 times a month. i get drunk for it. just came back from eraserhead

yeah there are some crazy cheap theaters around here I go all the time, they're like $4 any time

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*better take her BACK and FAST so he can still SALVAGE THIS*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
*wants her to track him down and bite some sense into him!!!!!*

*Wants her to BITE me until I come to my SENSES*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You should be allowed to bite a stupid man.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

insulated staircase posted:

does wheels know about the biting plan?

I blew my load telling a mutual before we met that if he died I was going to scrape the tissue off his beautiful hands.

The mutual's hands, they looked like Jasmine's hands from Aladdin (1992)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I thought it would be funny to slip the fetal cougar up his shirt and say "it's a baby, it's YOUR baby!" but he was wearing a jacket and there would be no way to slip it in without going under it which would make it look like I was making a beeline for his penis with a ??? object, which might lead to damage of the object, where it has dollar vagues

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Grevling posted:

There's always been smelting in Dwarf Fortress. Don't you know anything about Dwarf Fortress?

*Plays Dwarf Fortress*

That trap took way too long to spring

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I freaking hate O'Henry btw

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

*Life's work is cataloging intersex pigs*

That's no way to talk about your dad :smug: