Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
*wakes up late*
*goes over to friends house who has a kid to watch soccer game*
*after game, leaves friend and friends kid*
*goes home, smokes bowl, BBQs*

Yeah, that's good.

Also, trips are more fun sans kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
*ahhh, looking forward to the weekend where I'm beholden to no one*

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
*buys vinyl*

*neglects hygine*

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pick posted:

*is less able to provide comfort to a woman than a 10 lb pointy eating and fighting machine that licks its own rear end in a top hat and needs a special box for pooping*

Hey, that's my PS4 PRO you're disparaging.

Besides, they're essentially the same, if they stop working I just blow a can of compressed air and voila!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Barudak posted:

*Buys his nephews and nieces great gifts, always available to baby sit, and makes the most of his healthy early retirement package*

*Doesnt date because he says he "still isnt ready"*

*Lies awake at night in a cold sweat, unable to sleep, remembering the names and faces of all the men who died under his command*

Lives with his "friend" Daryl. Lives happily ever after.

• Locked thread