Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I love garlic and refuse to associate with people who dislike it. I was googling something about garlic, and I got linked to "metapedia," which is like Wikipedia but for nazis. I learned an interesting thing, which is that apparently nazis don't like garlic! I recommend reading the entire article I just linked because it is both insane and absurd, but here's a taste:

quote:

Allium sativum, commonly known as garlic (also: poor-man’s treacle or stinking rose), is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and rakkyo.[1] In the Germanic regions of northern Europe, garlic is often detested as the stenching spice of the darker races (from south and east), cultivated by Christian priests and migrating Jews during the Middle Ages.

The propaganda of certain powerful (religious) groups (the same powers who defend the barbarian mutilation of male infants known as circumcision) wants to make people believe, garlic can be healthy, but no clinically reported evidence suggests it is actually effective. Herbalists have caused a great stir amongst the scientific world in regards to the use and consumption of garlic, stating that garlic eats up the brain. Scientific Research, although partially disputed, has shown that garlic shockingly impaired brain activity.[3]

Although the pro-garlic-lobby is strong and widely controls public opinion through the media, there are increasing claims of a widespread conspiracy. The advocates of garlic go even so far to titeling the adversaries of garlic as antisemitic.[8]

Germanic tribes feelt repugnance toward the stench of garlic, although this foul odor helped in battle, because they could smell the lower Roman soldiers cooking with garlic in their clean Germanic forests. Still today, the majority of northern Germanic people (North Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark) loathe the smell of garlic.

lol

Ok, so this thread is

A) About discussing garlic and how great it is, and

B) Posting other ridiculous articles from metapedia, the nazi version of Wikipedia

Edit:

twoday fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Apr 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
recipe calls for 2 cloves of garlic??

better add 4 or 6!!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

inSTAALed posted:

better add 4 or 6!!!

What's a clove though? Is it one of those little ones or the giant mutant ones or what?

I usually put in 14 or even 88 grams

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Garlic salt is the best salt.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

lovely palate-having nazis can suck my balls, bet they hate spicy food too

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Garlic is amazing. Fat, Garlic and Onions are the secret to food. As a (((globalist))) some 80% of the food i cook has got garlic in it.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Shove a bulb of garlic in your juicer and drink that poo poo. Post your trip report OP.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Apparently Germans really did use to not like garlic, and said it made you stink.

English people too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

lovely palate-having nazis can suck my balls, bet they hate spicy food too

Neo Nazis are the whitest of white people, they hate all flavors that aren't salt and butter.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Garlic cloves are awesome if you have a headcold.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I'm a vampire so gently caress you OP.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

im making garlic focaccia with like a whole bulb of garlic, about to put it in the oven :thumbsup:

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
big cloves of garlic are delicious in spicy chinese food

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

The smell of sautéing garlic is an olfactory orgasm

Put that poo poo in everything

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Is garlic the official seasoning of Israel or something? What's these people's problem? You know, aside from being bigoted pieces of poo poo. Also, ate a burger that I seasoned with a black pepper/garlic rub a couple hours ago. I've since become a haredi. I miss ham already.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Three-Phase posted:

Garlic cloves are awesome if you have a headcold.

it's also good for treating the clap

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I made a whole lot of quinoa with garlic and onion last night, still feel garlic on my breath.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I ate a clove of raw garlic on an empty stomach and it was the worst decision of my life

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I love the smell and taste of garlic if I'm the one eating it.

But if I smell it in someones else's food or on their breath I want to instantly hurl.

Same goes for fish.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I feel really bad for anyone who doesn't loving LOVE garlic.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
If you don't like garlic, you are a literal Nazi, thanks op.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
Can we get Prorat or T. S. Smelliot in here to confirm/deny Nazi garlic use?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Can we get Prorat or T. S. Smelliot in here to confirm/deny Nazi garlic use?

I certainly hope not.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
luckily the thread title should keep most of the nazis out

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

inSTAALed posted:

luckily the thread title should keep most of the nazis out

and vampires

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

:dong::jewish:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

im making garlic focaccia with like a whole bulb of garlic, about to put it in the oven :thumbsup:
looks good to me :mrgw:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

a hole-y ghost posted:

looks good to me :mrgw:

OOh I want to make this now do you have a good recipe

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

why im starting to think that these nazi fellas aint the brightest bulbs in the box

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Dangerous Minority posted:

The smell of sautéing garlic is an olfactory orgasm

Put that poo poo in everything

actually its sesame oil. that stuff hits me like a cat on catnip

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

inSTAALed posted:

Make it two heads and it'll work

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

There's a rotisserie chicken place in LA called Zankou that has a garlic paste that I would drink by the liter if I could.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
At orientation meetings for the KKK, do they make you eat pork as a test?

Like after the penis inspection?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Garlic is the absolute poo poo and a Good Thing in a life filled with mediocrity and despair.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
OK, don't eat garlic Neo-Nazis, whatever, deny yourself

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
People who don't like garlic are horrible imo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:discourse:

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Trying to find a way to make my fried rice not super bland. Going to add some garlic tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Trying to find a way to make my fried rice not super bland. Going to add some garlic tonight.

:yikes:

• Locked thread