Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«57 »
SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007
Simaggeddon

precision posted:

(which, after BBC's Neverwhere, who can blame him?)

Imma fight you. Fair warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

Gonna have me some good friends around
Gonna have me some good times in town

haha i don't think it's as bad as some people do, i actually like it, but wow it is some pure unfiltered 90s. when you bought it on VHS they shipped it to you in a leather duster with a pack of cloves.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Greetings from Asbury Park

As cheap as it looks, BBC's Neverwhere is easily better than American Gods. Though I was never a huge fan of American Gods the book, and some of the Neverwhere casting is amazing.

biracial bear for uncut
Jun 9, 2009

Lets make a Panda!

Oasx posted:

As cheap as it looks, BBC's Neverwhere is easily better than American Gods. Though I was never a huge fan of American Gods the book, and some of the Neverwhere casting is amazing.

It helps that Neverwhere the show was created prior to Neverwhere the book.

Brodeurs Nanny
Nov 2, 2006

hangedman1984 posted:

I'm REALLY gonna miss Gillian Anderson though.

drat, why did she leave?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

drat, why did she leave?

Because Bryan Fuller quit because he couldn't get HBO money for his show on Starz.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010

Cojawfee posted:

Because Bryan Fuller quit because he couldn't get HBO money for his show on Starz.

10 million dollars an episode, which works out to like 12 fifty a viewer.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Open Source Idiom posted:

http://tvline.com/2018/04/03/americ...llian-anderson/

Gillian Anderson's leaving is official, but it appears that they're not so much recasting as creating a new character to take up the role of "New Media". Which is a little bullshit given that's Technical Boy's field, but whatever.

Bet they'll cast Greta Lee.

how is this even gonna work. Is she at least going to be in one episode to get killed off?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007

Cybernetic Crumb

Billzasilver posted:

how is this even gonna work. Is she at least going to be in one episode to get killed off?

She's media and can look like anything she wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

Billzasilver posted:

Nah, with Fuller out out she's out out too

This and X-Files, you'll never see her in again

«57 »