Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Media had gravitas and intelligence. New Media seems to have little intelligence which is disappointing. Also the instant tentacle sex thing was off putting. The emoji thing seems cool....

I wonder if Gillian Anderson saw this script and was like 'Yeah. No. I'm out.' :seinfieldgif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Cojawfee posted:

So what exactly was technical boy? I thought he was technology, but he was just digital music invented by a friendless nerd?

:yeah:
I thought TB was meant to be all the technology/hardware in the world that caught our interest, like robotics, coding, computers etc

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I still have vague ideas of what happened in the last episode.

Tech Boy willed himself back to life?
New Media got info from Mr World to send the cops after Shadow/Funeral Home Gods (What did they even do apart from stand around? Anubis, the trickster spider god and Bilquis?)
Djinn and Salim run away
Mr Wednesday ate food?
Money is suffering?
Shadow gets pulled into the creepy tree and imagines the problems away? Also realises he is being manipulated?
Dead wife grabs dead leprechaun?

Am I on the right track? I really want to like this show, but they make it so difficult.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Wait so they killed off the dead Laura Moon?

The old Mr World was intimidating.

While I love the actress of the new Ms World, all I can see is her bitching people out on Pose.

The worst part of this show is still Wednesday. That and the constant actor swaps.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Why did they cut him from the program?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Oasx posted:

Ian McShane is by far the best part of the show in my opinion.

Oh Ian McShane is fantastic but his character sucks. He‘a playing a character from Lost essentially. Someone who keeps information to themselves for no good reason.