Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The way they've redone Technical Boy is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

404notfound posted:

I read the book years and years ago and honestly don't remember a whole lot, but this felt good. Real good. Weirder than I thought it would be, but at the same time just as weird as it should be. Probably.

Assorted thoughts: Some of the effects looked a little cheap. Audrey's scene was great. I don't know if it's just my soundbar's settings, but I felt like the dialogue was kinda hard to pick out at times. Technical Boy was a lot of fun to see.

I think there was something up with what I downloaded because poo poo was slightly clipping a lot in the episode.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

poo poo, I didn't realize the Kings creator was also the co creator on American Gods.