Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

ZeeBoi posted:

I'm so glad this is on Amazon Prime Video.

It's free on prime everywhere but the U.S. Here we have to have a Stars subscription as well. It's annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Man, the hosed up thing was telling her she had to annihilate herself by crawling back into her suicide attempt.... :psypop:

I read that less as a suicide attempt and more as her getting high and not really caring if she died in the process. She likes danger and was just THAT bored.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Gonz posted:

Next season will be a whole lotta nothing, too.

Whole Lotta Nothing: The TV Show.

Seriously. If they're doing the Mike Ainsel plotline I might just skip it. The boyfriend is excited for more, but he hasn't read the books. I have and I don't know if I want a season of Nothing In Wisconsin.

Cojawfee posted:

So does this mean that Shadow is Wednesday's son and he also has magical powers? That seems like what they were getting at when Shadow was dragged into Yggdrasil.

That is exactly what they were getting at.

Soysaucebeast fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 30, 2019