Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
So, setting aside the usual book reader/show watcher slap fight, I just want to say that I'm really pleased they pulled this off.

Normal Adult Human posted:

like the hierarchy of ancient extinct cultures you learn about in third grade goes

Egypt
Norse
China

:china:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Escape Addict posted:

Some subtext I thought was really great was when Technical Boy's children beat and lynch a black man because it symbolizes how loving racist the faceless assholes on the Internet have become.

Also, their outfits seemed heavily inspired by A Clockwork Orange. The children of the digital age are anonymous racist sociopaths. Checks out.

Hah , yeah, that is oddly appropriate.

:suicide:

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Dead wife is just a bad, selfish person and I love how they don't try to gloss over that.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Their pitch to Wednesday was cool, but I think they should have tried to hit him with documentaries instead of a new DPRK-missile named after him. Probably would have gone for people worshiping the "old" him.

he needs death/blood sacrifice in his name though, that's how he gets power

Ghetto Prince fucked around with this message at 07:19 on May 29, 2017