Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

Edited the post my friend.

What if he cant read your posts tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Junpei Hyde posted:

What if he cant read your posts tho

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MinibarMatchman posted:

So wait, Balor had a match against the Bullet Club and there was no meaningful interaction behind it? Did he fight one of them or just Joe? Seems real loving weird to just take that tease from last year and do that.
It was weird. They were in commercial break and out of nowhere they cut back to Angle at the top of the ramp announcing who Cass and Seth's partner will be, and Finn came out to his music without the pomp and circumstance that usually precedes it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It is the first PPV after Mania and neither world title is being defended

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

DoctorGonzo posted:

..............\.............\...

Thats not very nice

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Junpei Hyde posted:

Thats not very nice

you are right

─╔══╗───╔═══╗
╔╬╣╠╝───║╔═╗║──────────╔╦╗
║║║║╔╗╔╗║╚══╦══╦═╦═╦╗─╔╣║║
╚╩╣║║╚╝║╚══╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╣║─║╠╩╝
─╔╣╠╣║║║║╚═╝║╚╝║║║║║╚═╝║
─╚══╩╩╩╝╚═══╩══╩╝╚╝╚═╗╔╝
───────────────────╔═╝║
───────────────────╚══╝

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Junpei Hyde posted:

Thats not very nice

Also kind of amusing because if you hadn't quoted it I never would have seen it.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Somehow I know this is Trumps fault.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Hey at least next month the WWE championship will be defended against *checks papers, eyes slowly widen*

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lol@ sasha telling anyone they look like a troll doll

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Sasha called her a "troll doll wannabe", which is even more dumb

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to be a troll doll.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Marquis de Pyro posted:

HOW COULD ROMAN REIGNS POSSIBLY BEAT THIS MONSTER OF A MAN BRAUN STROWMAN A MAN WHO IS SO UNSTOPPABLE HE HAS ONLY ONE LOSS IN HIS WWE CAREER, WHICH WAS TO ROMAN REIGNS. HOW COULD ROMAN REIGNS WIN?

The odds!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So raw, a 3 hour show with overrun, only has room for one women's feud, while smackdown, a 2 hour show with a hard end time had 3 women's feuds running at one time. Raw sucks.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's whatever Dana and Emma are doing too.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
i think when i get around to doing the prediction thread this ppv is getting like 20 points. i had raw on in the background but can't actually name a single match in the ppv currently without googling it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

it's okay because including NXT in the prediction game ruined it anyway

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bradzilla posted:

So raw, a 3 hour show with overrun, only has room for one women's feud, while smackdown, a 2 hour show with a hard end time had 3 women's feuds running at one time. Raw sucks.

yeah but sd sucks now and alexa is the only good part of the raw womens division

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Efexeye posted:

it's okay because including NXT in the prediction game ruined it anyway

i think all of nxt added up to like 80 points out of the 1500+ in it

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Golashes posted:

i think all of nxt added up to like 80 points out of the 1500+ in it

when i quit making predictions NXT was half the points that month (which is why i quit, NXT blows and watching it is dumb)

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Efexeye posted:

when i quit making predictions NXT was half the points that month (which is why i quit, NXT blows and watching it is dumb)

no less dumb than watching RAW and that's worth way more points

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

no less dumb than watching RAW and that's worth way more points

RAW is a nationally distributed television show that's been on the air for 20 years and is their flagship show

NXT is for people who don't think 23 hours a month of wrestling on TV is enough

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Efexeye posted:

Takeovers own. Also that is a dumb reason to quit but more power to you I guess.

Also I liked Seth's knee. :shobon:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

gee, a show i dont watch is worth half the points in this game i play, sure i guess its fun to keep playing? Foochs, do you ever think about what you say

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Efexeye posted:

i just went back through all of them and it wasn't true (or close) for any of them but whatever don't do them i guess

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I liked Seth's knee but boy Anderson could've done a much better job selling it.

The dude's debuting a new finisher, Karl, maybe you should fall all the way down.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Golashes posted:

i just went back through all of them and it wasn't true (or close) for any of them but whatever don't do them i guess

Summerslam '16

and then whole NXT shows started being part of it

I ran the game for 2 years. it was fine how it was

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Efexeye posted:

Summerslam '16

and then whole NXT shows started being part of it

I ran the game for 2 years. it was fine how it was

23 pts, the top two matches in SS were worth 24, let alone the entire rest of the card. why am i even doing this

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Golashes posted:

23 pts, the top two matches in SS were worth 24, let alone the entire rest of the card. why am i even doing this

i dont know. but i think including NXT in the game is stupid since some of us have other interests than wrestling and not watching NXT means you can't compete. run your game how you want, friend

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
just pick the dudes you've heard of for the NXT questions, seemed to work out okay for me and I only watch takeovers

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

let's add 205 live to next season and maybe ride along? :)

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

(10 POINTS) WILL BIG E TAKE MORE OR LESS THAN 10 SIPS OF WATER DURING THIS EPISODE OF TABLE FOR THREE?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
It's a game that's a pain in the rear end to run with prizes that only requires you to fill out a google form every couple of weeks, you should probably relax a bit

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

It's a game that's a pain in the rear end to run with prizes that only requires you to fill out a google form every couple of weeks, you should probably relax a bit

i was just joshing, my man. I ran the game before these lazy asses and their google forms and i sent out prizes too

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Efexeye posted:

let's add 205 live to next season and maybe ride along? :)

205 live is already on it though, their matches are on the RAW and co-brand PPV's!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Efexeye posted:

i dont know. but i think including NXT in the game is stupid since some of us have other interests than wrestling and not watching NXT means you can't compete. run your game how you want, friend

i think watching wrestling is a fair requirement for a game based around predicting what happens on wrestling but idk man

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Efexeye is right.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

i think watching wrestling is a fair requirement for a game based around predicting what happens on wrestling but idk man

the game used to allow a lot of people who don't really get as deep in to wrestling as PSP to participate

being a casual fan means watching a minimum of 3 hours a week on a DVR, skipping commercials, already, plus PPV

i dont think people should have to watch the C show and D show to compete, is all *shrug* It used to be 150-200 people making predictions. now it's less than 100

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
(me, sadly): I never got a prize for winning the 2014 prediction game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Bard Maddox posted:

(me, sadly): I never got a prize for winning the 2014 prediction game

well, here's your prize