Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
itt we post about real life abuses of employers we've seen teamsters and union members perform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
-offer free safety training and job placement to lazy workers

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
-allow workers to take a FULL HOUR lunch while pretending it was half

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
-on said lunch bought teenage trainees (possibly illegals?) pizza

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
As a perpetual moron, I'm angry that union workers are paid better than me, because they don't let themselves get intimidated by the bullshit of management

If i choose to suck the greasy cock of corporate America, at my own expense, then so should everyone else

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

rudatron posted:

As a perpetual moron, I'm angry that union workers are paid better than me, because they don't let themselves get intimidated by the bullshit of management

If i choose to suck the greasy cock of corporate America, at my own expense, then so should everyone else

same
I'm in a right to work state, they're violating my right by making it harder for my employers to find good workers and reward them properly

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
at least that's what my boss says

also on TV they always look like this

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
OP is a classcuck what a fuckin' baby lmao

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

Coolness Averted posted:

mommy mommy these guys aren't being screwed by the bosses as much as me WAAAAGH!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

fat old guys need jobs too

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

don't dox me

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Here's a video of some proud union men solving a jurisdictional dispute with management.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is why the writers are going on strike.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

resar posted:

OP is a classcuck what a fuckin' baby lmao

If wanting freedom of contract and an underclass of labor makes me a classcuck, well then I guess a big black manager is loving my jobwife

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

He's my hero and I wish he was my dad.

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
literally me

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

As a coastal city liberal I have only a vague notion as to what teamsters are but they are usually the reason why my Tropico economy breaks down so yes

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

resar posted:

mommy mommy these guys aren't being screwed by the bosses as much as me WAAAAGH!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
we had to hire union workers to set up our booth at the conference! we had no choice

boy i hope we get that exclusive contract managing that project

*~america~*

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Are you really getting mad at this thread?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Personally I'm a member of the Union o' People You Oughta Respect, Son.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

we had to hire union workers to set up our booth at the conference! we had no choice

boy i hope we get that exclusive contract managing that project

*~america~*

can't have any scabs doing the Important Teamster Work of carrying tvs into and out of a building, gotta hire masters of the art of lifting things

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i moved my couch to a different part of the living room and now there's a giant inflatable rat parked outside my apartment building please help

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

no WAAAAGH! but class WAAAAGH!

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

can't have any scabs doing the Important Teamster Work of carrying tvs into and out of a building, gotta hire masters of the art of lifting things

Yeah man, gently caress the idea of being paid to make a living doing *thing*. Should have gotten an office job like me.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
there arent really horse teams anymore so they should disband imo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

you call yourself a dem hamprince? why don't you just register as a republican and get it over with

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Lol if you don't stretch before and after strenuous physical activity

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

OP is just mad he can't get lovely beer on Long Island right now

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Xand_Man posted:

Lol if you don't stretch before and after strenuous physical activity

i dont and suffer no ill effects for it. wanna fight me?!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Condiv posted:

you call yourself a dem hamprince? why don't you just register as a republican and get it over with

argue not with the cucknadian, their primitive minds move in bizarre, pathological angles that should not be read by more developed peoples

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My boss does this cool thing where he implies I should take a longer lunch when my closing shift might take slightly over 8 hours but he never says it explicitly over email or text so I don't have any way of proving it if I wanted to file a labor board complaint

Anyway I did the math and this costs me like $5 a week so I'm mostly surprised he cares at all.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

My boss does this cool thing where he implies I should take a longer lunch when my closing shift might take slightly over 8 hours but he never says it explicitly over email or text so I don't have any way of proving it if I wanted to file a labor board complaint

Anyway I did the math and this costs me like $5 a week so I'm mostly surprised he cares at all.

That's a whole Triple Double Crunchwrap Box meal at Taco Bell™

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Lamebot posted:

i dont and suffer no ill effects for it. wanna fight me?!

Not nice to fight a (soon to be) cripple

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 251 days!

Agean90 posted:

argue not with the cucknadian, their primitive minds move in bizarre, pathological angles that should not be read by more developed peoples

just reading this sentence will cause the ordinary american to abandon civilization and compulsively begin to construct igloos from any available material

err, sorry about that btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

That's a whole Triple Double Crunchwrap Box meal at Taco Bell™

poo poo, when you use tacos as a frame of reference... I think I finally get economics!

• Locked thread