Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
gently caress the Valeera nerf.

Now I only have one hero that I enjoy playing. Butcher, never change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

ToastyPotato posted:

Having never played her before and now owning her, what happened?

They lowered the damage on eviscerate significantly and got rid of her tier 20 talent that gave her a massive eviscerate damage increase.

The reasoning is that she was dominating casual games, which is fair, but in draft she's pretty garbage and this just makes her even worse since she can't delete people any more.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
So I've played a fairly ridiculous number of games as Valeera.

I've been going Vigor->Relentless->Mutilate->Smoke->Elusiveness->Seal Fate->Cold Blood (RIP)/Nightslayer.

I had no idea that the go to build is based around maximising Ambush damage and utility, I would have thought Cheap shot was just way too good not to open with.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
How has Samuro ever been balanced. Holy gently caress that hero is stupid.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Semper Fudge posted:

yeah I really don't know what possessed them to try and do a payload map in the most complicated fashion possible

To make Nova viable on one map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
As someone who plays Gacha games.

I don't know how you could make a Bikini Nova spray and not realise you would probably make illegal amounts of money with a skin that was exactly the same.