Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Doc Morbid posted:

I wasn't on SA yet at that point, but this tended to be the sentiment in quite a few places and even back then I thought it was dumb. I didn't exactly dislike Kennedy (yet) but thought he should be an upper midcarder/occasional main event guy at best.

It's because he was the first new guy in a /long/ time who could talk worth a drat.

He came in around the same time as MVP who was also excellent at shittalking and things looked really good for the two of them while they were on Smackdown. Then Kennedy got injured, MVP got given a losing streak gimmick that destroyed him and the dream was dead.

Well, until CM Punk finally turned heel more than two years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread