Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I enjoy watching SmackDown. Live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Change the font back you cretins

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

motherbox posted:

It should have been The Miz.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Please put Big Red over.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

THE REAL STAR OF THE SHOW IS HERE

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

The content of the promo is bad, but I honestly can't fault the delivery, it's way better than what Orton just shat out.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Erebus posted:

This feud really needs Cena

Are we supposed to believe Randy Orton represents America
He represents the part that's addicted to painkillers

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

SMACKDOWN HAS BEEN REDEEMED

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

They straight up stole the Wendigo from Hannibal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

New Women Order (featuring Ellsworth)

• Locked thread