Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

FBS posted:

I"m gonna try a spoiler tag but I'm not sure if it works for tweets so :nms: re Fiala:

https://twitter.com/EdmontonRaider/status/857404596515479552

the wacky waving inflatable leg man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I know modern medicine is amazing and everything but you have to wonder if that will have lingering long-term effects.

i don't think you gotta wonder too much on that one. i don't know how you really come back to a sport after your leg exploded into jelly

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bewbies posted:

A lot of that sequence look like what happens to Taylor fedun a couple of years ago. He missed almost the entire calendar year but eventually came back alright. So, positive waves

that's a good comparison moment for it, but man Fedun's leg still looks like a leg after he crashes into the boards and Fiala's looks like a wish disappearing into the stars. I hope he is lucky enough to have only been Taylor Fedun'd instead of having been Kevin Fiala'd

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Xtanstic posted:

god what a beautiful PP

stupid sexy subban and his magnificent, engorged PP

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

HappyHippo posted:

except for that guy's legs exploding this is a good game

in some ways, that guy's leg exploding made this a better game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

If Subban is the Phaneuf to him what the gently caress is Weber?

(Wade Redden?)

Jared Cowen

• Locked thread