Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
we're going to call ourselves the "getting blown up with rockets" party and our main talking point is going to be that we'd like to have powerful missiles launched at us and we'd like those missiles to explode upon impact, reducing our bodies to a red mist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH

I'd like to join.

little munchkin

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I'd like to join.

hell, i'd like you to join as well

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

listen bub you do NOT speak for those of us who wish to have powerful rockets launched at us, exploding upon impact, reducing us to a black or dark grey ashy cloud

FactsAreUseless

Same, but turns out organizing a gangbang is really difficult.

google THIS

(walks into prison yard)

"All the wrong people knew who I was anyways, so I figured I'm just gonna put up a flag and hope a friend sees it."

(takes off shirt, revealing the giant target I have tattooed on my abdomen)

Darkman Fanpage
i played lots of quake as a kid and now that im an adult the idea of getting gibbed by a rocket launcher really appeals to me. ive made it my life goal to allow others to experience the joy of taking an rpg to the torso and being exploded in every direction.

Plebian Parasite

"My opponent would have you believe that I am against agricultural subsidies...But I can assure you...Right now...RIGHT HERE... that I will stop at nothing to make sure I am punctured through the abdomen by a heat seeker, where I then rocket into the sky and detonate into a meat firework."

google THIS

Some people say I don't have the guts to deliver on my campaign promises. But I assure you, not only do I have the guts, but I will prove it by splattering them on everyone within 500 feet.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

little munchkin posted:

we're going to call ourselves the "getting blown up with rockets" party and our main talking point is going to be that we'd like to have powerful missiles launched at us and we'd like those missiles to explode upon impact, reducing our bodies to a red mist.

You don't need to form this group, Kim Il Sung did you a favor and started the Democratic People's Republic of Korea already.

vanisher

I know the hard workers of Wisconsin will agree: Rolling up your sleeves and getting down to business is what makes our ambitions come to fruition. Ill be damned if my father who gave his life in service to this country didn't impart on me the importance of those lessons he learned.

"I like this guy"

"He's talking about blowing us up with rockets"

alnilam

What do we want?
Getting blown up with a rocket!
When do we want it?
Now!

*bystanders nervously try to maintain a 100 m safety buffer between them and the demonstrators*

Macnult

If a rocket hits me directly I'll be blown to pieces, but never underestimate the potential strength in numbers. If we all work together and group up around the target area for a single rocket, the splash damage will reduce us all to flying bits and chunks. This the world I want to live in. This is how I want to die.

cda

by Hand Knit
If you're ever going to gain the political power you need to get blown up with rockets, you're going to have to form coalitions with other groups who have complimentary goals. For example, I am trying to start a group to get brutally murdered by a chainsaw dropped from a helicopter into the swimming pool where I am floating. If you help me achieve my goals I will be happy to help you achieve yours.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm not very charismatic but I know about political tactics/organization etc. I'm the Bayard Rustin of getting my body reduced to a fine red mist by powerful rockets.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
We march for the legacy of Dr. King, who never got to experience being blown up by rockets, but who took the vital first step towards that goal in Memphis. We have been to the Mountaintop, and now we demand that the missiles be rained on us from there.

----------------

Plebian Parasite

tweet 1: Meeting w/ NASA 2day, they will be great allies in our fight going foward. #rockets #explodemeNASA

tweet 2: I am going to defund NASA

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i pray for fiery, ballistic death... AND I VOTE!

little munchkin

cda posted:

We march for the legacy of Dr. King, who never got to experience being blown up by rockets, but who took the vital first step towards that goal in Memphis. We have been to the Mountaintop, and now we demand that the missiles be rained on us from there.

I think it's interesting, in a historical sense, how Martin Luther King and the Black Panthers had the same political goal in mind (getting shot by a white supremacist), but both took radically different courses of action to get there.

----------------

Manifisto

free Trapt CD posted:

i pray for fiery, ballistic death... AND I VOTE!

google THIS

In case of ROCKETS this vehicle will be REDUCED TO FLAMING SHRAPNEL

little munchkin
I have a magnet on my car that's a parody of those "jesus fish" magnets. in mine the fish labeled "jesus" is firing an M242 chain gun into another fish labeled "me"

----------------

Peg Sliderskew
I suspect this lust for rocket death of being some kind of sex thing :colbert:

Courtesy of Manifisto

Plebian Parasite

in a major gaffe today, presidental hopeful little munchkin alienated the rocket propelled grenade lobby, saying: "What do you get with that crap, a little blunt force trauma, a little internal hemorrhaging and then you just choke on your blood like a loser? Listen, if it doesn't extinguish my consciousness like a man flicking a light off, it's not a part of my platform." little munchkin has yet to comment.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
this is amazing!!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
friends: You don't need to do this michael!!

me: *pressing multiple switches of a remote control* i'm tired. i'm not goign to wait for world war iii. i'm going to bring world war iii onto the structural containment of my entire vascular and skeletal system

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Apr 28, 2017

Impkins Patootie

rockets should be only allowed for space reasons :hai:

Sing Along

by Athanatos
I think that this is largely a question of location but maybe we should be protesting the "getting blown up by rockets" privilege that some people in other countries have. why should we have to go there to experience it?

----------------

vanisher

One day the science will validate what we know already, that blowing yourself up with an explosive projectile device is within not only our rights as citizens, but is the moral and ethical choice needed for all free citizens.

Sing Along

by Athanatos

vanisher posted:

One day the science will validate what we know already, that blowing yourself up with an explosive projectile device is within not only our rights as citizens, but is the moral and ethical choice needed for all free citizens.

woah woah woah that sounds a lot like suicide which is not really very chill. It is important to distinguish between "blowing yourself up" and "being blown up". Just because you'd like to be blown up doesn't mean you're going to do it to yourself, and therein lies the difference.

----------------

vanisher

Socks4Hands posted:

woah woah woah that sounds a lot like suicide which is not really very chill. It is important to distinguish between "blowing yourself up" and "being blown up". Just because you'd like to be blown up doesn't mean you're going to do it to yourself, and therein lies the difference.

Luckily we live in a democratic society where we can have these discussions

Sing Along

by Athanatos

vanisher posted:

Luckily we live in a democratic society where we can have these discussions

maybe you do! personally i'm required to have these discussions

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
They can spend 107 billion dollars on education, but they can't spend the money to annihilate my bones with a cruise missile? Priorities.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
every day i go outside looking to the sky, hoping and praying the united states military got my letter requesting i be blown to bits by a hellfire missile launched from a predator drone.

google THIS

Getting real tired of this "Love the sinner, hate the ordnance" rhetoric from the far right.

Scaly Haylie

do it for uncle SAM

little munchkin

google THIS posted:

Getting real tired of this "Love the sinner, hate the ordnance" rhetoric from the far right.

It's no secret that the the religious right is one of the most powerful forces in american politics. One of the core beliefs in christianity is that the soul, not the body is the esscence of a person. Death is merely a transition, and the soul continues to live for eternity in heaven. I'd like those people to put their money where their mouth is, by extracting my soul from my body via gunfire and explosions.

----------------

City of Glompton

Darkman Fanpage posted:

every day i go outside looking to the sky, hoping and praying the united states military got my letter requesting i be blown to bits by a hellfire missile launched from a predator drone.

same problem here, they always reply, 'Well you're an American citizen, there's due process, no cruel and unusual punishment, yadda yadda yadda'. well, if it was good enough for Abdulrahman Awlaki I say why not me? I mean c'mon, is the list in alphabetical order or something?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

same problem here, they always reply, 'Well you're an American citizen, there's due process, no cruel and unusual punishment, yadda yadda yadda'. well, if it was good enough for Abdulrahman Awlaki I say why not me? I mean c'mon, is the list in alphabetical order or something?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

haha ya thats cool. i used to want that too. when i was young. for my turgid form to return to the dirt from which god wrought it. but i'm old now, and think that sugary drinks are just way too sweet. it like, hurts my teeth to eeven drink them.

• Locked thread