Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Can we also talk about airbursts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What we need is a strong and stable flightpath that triangulates its trajectory midflight and moves its target to the center left of my body and pierces through my soft fleshy shell and explodes as it reaches my heart.

google THIS

if you think about it, after we die we all explode in really slow motion

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

if you think about it, after we die we all explode in really slow motion

i dont want to think about it; i only want to see results- instantaneous, explosive results

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
i mean technically, you can see your body get explosive results with the insanity workout

eonwe

I'm going to explode after I eat a whole tray of brownies

logikv9

death, you say? :getin:

alnilam

"I may disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death (against ballistic missiles pleeease) your right to say it" -voltaire

posting smiling

alnilam posted:

"I may disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death (against ballistic missiles pleeease) your right to say it" -voltaire

i get reduced to atoms by the several kiloton explosive force delivered to my body by advanced air to ground missiles, therefore i no longer am - descartes

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm sick of big government telling me how I'm allowed to eviscerate my corporeal form, although I think we can all agree with leading scientists that explosions are at the pinnacle of the Badass/Effective curve. I propose a high-yield marketplace where citizens will be able to choose the form of glorious hellfire that will effectively retire their SSN. If a housewife in Montana wants to say the big goodnight with a wheelbarrow of plastique, that should be her choice. If a grandfather in Florida thinks that a volley of surface-to-surface missiles is the appropriate way to punctuate his life, it is his God-given right to call in that strike. Furthermore, we can not continue to neglect the core tenets of Christian compassion that have made this country so great. We should expand on end-of-life options for our infirm populations and allow them to return to the loving embrace of the maker on their own terms, surrounded by their family and loved ones, and nestled in a bed of TNT.

eonwe

ive got a foolproof way to get destroyed. say 'Kakarot' in front of Broly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

eonwe posted:

ive got a foolproof way to get destroyed. say 'Kakarot' in front of Broly

We should not have to resort to manipulating the system to get what we require; is this not a government for and by causing total hypertech annihilation to the people

• Locked thread