Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Archer B is unable to defend himself against Azil's sorceries, and suffers one damage.

Endral is up!

Desperation

Anxious: Gaining Edge provides +2 to Tier Dice rolls.

Initiative
  • :o:Hearth
  • :o:Archer A (stunned)
  • :o:Autumn
  • :o:Archer B
  • :o:Azil Azran
  • :hist101: Endral
  • Ryzzxx
  • Halberdier
  • Footguard

slap me and kiss me fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jul 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Endral Goldshadow
Tier Dice: 2d6 10

"If you haven't the wisdom to flee, at least have the grace to die." Endral backhands the feeble foe lazily.

Advance to E-12, BCM on Archer A for 10+2+0 =12
This is Pretty Light to shift to F-13

pre:
HP           10/10  Resistance  1/1
Refresh Pool 0      Reserve     6/8

Combat Powers
Name                        Range       Force   Dmg   Bonus                                            U
BCM (RV)                   | Melee     | +0   | 1W |                                                  [X]
Shadows Take You (move)    | Z1 R5     |      |    |  (teleport enemy I struck to shadow zone)        [_]
False Step                 | Melee     | +2   | 1W |  (move enemy 1sq before attacking. no reprisal)  [_]
Onward, Heroes             | Melee     | +1   | 1W |  (one ally gains Advantage on next turn)         [_]
Fury of the Righteous (C)  | Melee, Z5 | +3   | 1W |  (if win eng., ally in Z gains Adv)              [_]
Draw the Line Here         | Melee, Z2 | +1   | 1W |  (ally moving to adv gains +2 spd on next move   [_]
By My Example (I)          | Melee     | +2   | 1W |  (if win eng., ally in Z gains Edge)             [_]

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
Archer A dies messily.

Ryzzxx is up!

Desperation

Anxious: Gaining Edge provides +2 to Tier Dice rolls.

Initiative
  • :o:Hearth
  • Archer A
  • :o:Autumn
  • :o:Archer B
  • :o:Azil Azran
  • :o:Endral
  • :hist101: Ryzzxx
  • Halberdier
  • Footguard

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Ryzzxx

Tier Dice 2d6 = 11+2 Bonus = 13

Refresh Overwhelming Gauntlet.

Move from E13 to J8.

Use Overwhelming Gauntlet for 13+2=15.

pre:
Insectoid Criminal Knight (Shielder) Adventurer

Essentials
Tier Die     2d6                              HP          12/12
Initiative   2d6 - 1                             Resistance  3/3
Saves 2d6 + 0  (hard) / 2d6 + 2 (easy)  Reserve     9/9
Refresh Pool 0
Roll Bonus +2 Speed 6

Combat Powers
Basic Combat Manoeuver - Melee/Ranged (Versatile) - Force Score [Any + 0] Damage 1W
Used Queen's Leap | Move up to your speed. At any point during the move, you may leap up to three squares, bypassing terrain (and adversaries) underfoot.
This does not extend your movement range.
False Step | Melee | Force +2 | Damage 1W | Immediate: Move an enemy one square before attacking. Does not trigger a Reprisal.
Used Valorous Stand Melee | Force +1 | Damage 2W | Your foe loses an Edge on all engagements not involving you until the end of its next turn.
Used Frantic Shielding Melee Interrupt |  Force +3 | Damage 2W |  Immediate: If you have an unspent action this turn,
you may use it to move up to your speed before using your bodyguard class feature.
Righteous Saviour Melee Counter | Force +1 | Damage 2W | Immediate: If you have an unspent action this turn,
you may use it to move up to your speed before engaging with your target,
so long as that target has engaged with one of your allies this turn. If this attack is successful, your target is stunned.
Used Overwhelming Gauntlet Melee Interrupt | Force +2 | Damage 2W | Adversary is knocked Prone.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
The last of the militia is dead, slain by Ryzzxx.

Some time later, a bewildered looking Xvkr'll the Burgomeister appears, surrounded by a cadre of ill-prepared militia behind him.

After a heated discussion and a few tense moments almost in resulting in violence, you are able to ascertain that Xvkr'll wasn't behind the attack against you.

The Burgomeister encourages you to investigate and find out what was behind the attack against you, and promises to do what he can to help you.

Your party receives +1 Contact Influence

What I need from each of you to set the next scene is a person/place/thing that you'll investigate.

Relentless has bowed out, thanks for the help, Relentless!

• Locked thread