Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Better never means better for everyone, it always means worse for some."

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
its cool how mike pence and most mras would be totally cool with the society in this show

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
holy poo poo the end of this episode

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
also my headcanon is that the handmaids tale is in the same universe with children of men, albeit slightly earlier maybe

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
holy poo poo the end of the most recent episode had me in tears. that episode blew me out of the water

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat the song at the end of the most recent episode was super good

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Water Resistant posted:

I've wondered who guards the people in the colonies to ensure they do the work. It seems like any guard sent there would inevitably die too, so do they just send a portion of their military to die?

i assume they would have hazmat suits/etc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean look at how much has happened as a result of 9/11 and tell me that poo poo wouldn't completely hit the fan as a result of a major terrorist attack like the one in the show.

• Locked thread