Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
A handful of goons I've talked to, and basically the population of /r/beermoney, seems to have means of setting up multiple desktop PCs or virtual machines, or cheap Android mobile devices, to somehow make some cash on the side on a fairly regular basis.

I have access to a home PC that's fairly idle during the day, and it's got enough horsepower that I can run virtual machines on it. I don't mind a moderate cash investment in cheap Android phones.

How do I go about learning how this works? I work in an office and have idle time but I don't really want to fill out surveys and such. Googling around didn't yield much in how I can go about automating this process, just linking to referral sites and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Not sure if this is exactly what you want, but you can use an Android app called Slidejoy to put ads on your phone lockscreen and you'll get compensated every time you unlock your phone regardless of if you engage with the ad or not. You'll get like $20 a year for fractions of a second spent daily. Just use it on your regular phone cause trying to game the system will reduce your revenue significantly.

Here's my shameless referral link: http://getslidejoy.com/r2/uZF-ZXSVoyZ4omNvu26hyw

Capt. Morgan
Feb 23, 2006

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3472001&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

The OP is out of date, but the last few pages has the info your looking for.

I run rewardabletv on some old android phones and get 40-70 month.

• Locked thread