Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

[Ja Rule wakes with a heavy headache and a sinking realization that Eva absconded with the Philospher's Legacy and he has to cancel the musical acts, catering and hotel services]

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Oh my God, wait a minute- could this finally be the long-awaited 'return to Camp Omega' Kojima and Geoff Keighley were hinting at?

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Ocelot: Huh. You know... sooner or later there will be only one plane. There's only room for one plane. The attendees are fated to face each other someday too. If the day ever comes that you go back to the airport, I'll aid the other yuppies. And then you and I will be enemies, too. One of us will have to kill the other.

Kaz: Fine by me. I'll be ready for the new flight. Until then, we'd better get used to salad.

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

Black Baby Goku posted:

That's *drat* Good!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Kingdom of the Flies... Oh my God!!!

Whilst farting I
Apr 25, 2006

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Fungah! posted:

Otacon: The truth is... my grandfather was part of Woodstock. He lived with the guilt for the rest of his life. And my father...he was born on June 21, 1986.
Snake: The day of the first Burning Man. God's got a sense of humor, all right.

Pablo Gigante posted:

PROTIP: If you set the system clock forward one week, all the festival attendees will have died.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my God, wait a minute- could this finally be the long-awaited 'return to Camp Omega' Kojima and Geoff Keighley were hinting at?

Festivals Will Rise 4/28/17

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bane: Yes- the Fyre rises.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

LOL

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Well, let me tell you about the absolute worst, most sickening nightmare I ever had. This one isn't for the kids. OK, so there's this huge pile of crap, right? It's shaped like a private music festival, and it's walking around on two legs, goin' on a rampage and takin' people's laptops and stuff. And this giant turd is carrying the nastiest sandwiches you ever saw. Like whenever you open one of its turd takeout boxes... whoever gets it - people, islands, airports - turns into poo poo. My iPhone, my hedge fund, my family, my girlfriend, old man Ja... Everything in that turd's path turned into poo poo.

Snake: That's... pretty sick, man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Boss, that's a refugee tent. Not sure what it's doing at the festival though.

Boss, those lights are normally used to illuminate the stage. Doesn't look like anyone will be playing, though.

Boss, those are wild dogs. They usually stay far away from people. I don't know what they're doing this close to the festival.

Boss, that's a security guard. A festival normally has more of them. Something's up. Stay alert.

Great find, Boss. Those are some wilted-rear end spring greens. They're not edible, but we can make them into medicine.

Boss, that's the CEO of a tech startup with severe social anxiety and major body-image issues, for which he overcompensates with conspicuous consumption. Are you sure you want to bring him back to base?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

CIA: That's a big cheese sandwich.
Bane: For you.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Boss, those lights are normally used to illuminate the stage. Doesn't look like anyone will be playing, though.

Boss, those are wild dogs. They usually stay far away from people. I don't know what they're doing this close to the festival.

Boss, that's a security guard. A festival normally has more of them. Something's up. Stay alert.

Great find, Boss. Those are some wilted-rear end spring greens. They're not edible, but we can make them into medicine.

Boss, that's the CEO of a tech startup with severe social anxiety and major body-image issues, for which he overcompensates with conspicuous consumption. Are you sure you want to bring him back to base?

Lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

OTACON: He's coming too?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

OTACON: He's coming too?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Les Pectus Excavatum...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Les Pectus Excavatum...

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/outlawhearts/status/858062650307170304

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ja Rules of Nature

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ja Rules of Nature

LMFAO

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ja Rule...I'm burning up!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ja Rules of Nature

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ja Rules of Nature

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Ja Rules of Nature

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

amazing

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

code:
       Classified Intel Acquisition

TIME:                    20:32:17.182  (12275)
SECURITY GUARD ALERTS               2  ( -600)
KILLS                               0  ( 2000)
PRISONERS RESCUED                   1  ( 3500)
LAPTOPS LOST                        1  (-3000)
RETRIES                             0  ( 3000)
NO REFLEX                              ( 6000)
CLASSIFIED INTEL RECOVERED                3000

SCORE                                    23175
                      RANK      C

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Control Volume posted:

code:

RANK      C

Lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Control Volume posted:

code:

RANK      C

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Control Volume posted:

code:

RANK      C

Chips?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Control Volume posted:

code:

RANK      C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Control Volume posted:

code:

RANK      C

Lol