Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr
Why is Gypsy always loving around with buckets and poo poo? And do we ever see cambot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
Joel's the producer and a writer but doesn't voice anyone or act. The guys they got in are funny enough.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Petr
Nobody has answered my question about the loving buckets yet. I just prob lost my health insurance or whatever and I just wanna know about the buckets

----------------

Petr
Not reading that spoiler, I don't want to ruin the intricate plot this show has spent so long carefully crafting

----------------

Petr
joel kills crow

----------------

Petr
jesus gently caress look at all those nerd words

----------------

Petr
that sounds almost as bad as the D&D thread 5e vs 4e stuff (but of course, not as bad)

----------------

Petr
This is my thread and if you like Mike more than Joel you can get the gently caress out and never come back.

not really, I'm just trying to relive the good old days

----------------

Petr
like asking if you prefer to use a toilet like a grown adult human or just tuck your penis up under your belt and piss into your shirt

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr

Hugh Malone posted:

It was cool, i learned that felicia day wasnt just in the guild but conceived, wrote, directed, and produced it

also frank and trace are touring around riffing on a couple old 50s movies, i may go see them here this weekend

Her autobiography is v. good and goes into all that. You should definitely pick it up. If you get the audio version, she reads it.

----------------

• Locked thread