Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This is one of the best posts this forum's ever seen imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He's a diamond now...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

So long, Gay Bowser.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

the year is 2018. 60% of goldmined content comes from one forum with 20 people in it. mandatory aids injections for gamers begin in 69 days

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

incase anyone goes looking for it like i just did. gaming dream https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860675

This thread deserves to be goldmined since it’s the best content on the site, but it also deserves to still be active for the same reason. Someone have a gamer dream stat so we can make part two.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops hasn't posted since his last post in that thread :stare:

He’s in Gamer Heaven now, where Alpha Protocol 2 on the Fox engine is real and PSN is never down :cheers:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i think about this post a lot

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

is that the same thread where lyle posted the alternate lyrics to "you're a kid now, you're a squid now"

I don’t know but it reminded me of this from the same thread which made me lol:

Nostradingus posted:

(being shoved into back of police car) how can I be attracted to a kid now if they're a squid now???

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Does anyone else remember that thread Dell_Zincht made, I don’t even remember what it was about, but BBG started making fun of him for reporting BBG over 500 times in the past, then ZDR showed up to make fun of DZ for reporting BBG again for making fun of the reports, then DZ reported ZDR for posting about the reports?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh poo poo it is. I could have sworn it was Dell_Zincht but I guess not. Thanks!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*drives up in a 1950s Chevy* Hey bitch. *Shoots the OPs nutsack with a thompson machien gun lmfao*

net cafe scandal posted:

It would be awesome if he looked down at the bullet holes in his pants and said Ha you missed. And Wormskull: "Oh, Did I?" and then the balls would fall out of his shorts.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao at both this and the extremely calm freakout a few posts down

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

i forgot that they layed down some weak rear end "ive been waiting for this my whole life and youve earned it" comment when it was a self ban lol

cop busting out some cool one liners before shooting the mentally ill man screaming for death

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lmfao forever. someone please move heaven and earth to get that in the goldmine

This!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This is one of my favorite posts on the forums and I still think about it regularly:

quote:

[Gay man with a mac book pro Air approaches the top o fthe roller coaste ] Yea so if I just tweak thsis uyou;'ll see that ,. soi, rwelll, here's ah andy tip its a Hotkey for this, Ilove this command, Comnmad + H it adds the water fayucet noise on top of the snare line. Mm. Samell like pepproini [Wormskull lines up the shot and blasts 40-0-0 bu kshot into his stupid head ]gently caress off. Next.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840269&perpage=40&noseen=1#post478283115

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tato posted:

The Gold Thread has been locked. Edit your imgur upload to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have edited the imgur upload. Pray I don't edit it any further.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

American McGay posted:

oh my god please reopen it lmao

Definitely a premature goldmine, it still has some legs imo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

The imp zone forever

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

i love him seeing lyles sword post and running back to the cined thread going theyre maniacs! theyre gonna kill me!

net cafe scandal posted:

Synthy just showing up and signaling with perfect timing that was time to eat this fucker alive lmfao. Not a second wasted.

EmmyOk posted:

still just in awe at the absolute neck of responding with gently caress off to a lad playing your game to an end and commenting nicely on it when every other thread on the planet like that gets 10 views and 0 replies. unreal

lmfao. What a day.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmfao. i dropped in on that thread and now theyre making fun of him too. or were until some mod stepped in

This post got a good laugh out of me:

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

you have no idea how gratifying it is to see a community that isn't inexplicably resigned to his presence react to Lurdiak :laffo:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao oh my god

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

oh my god reopen the thread

This. Don’t goldmine threads while people are still making 1 million funny posts an hour

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i think our threads should stay in the general goldmine as a show of dominance

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

We should have had a goldmine above the regular forums goldmine years ago. This entire website is a mostly useless appendage to the Imp Zone.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

an imp zone goldmine should be created in the op's honor, permabanned for loving the xbox too much, a position time has proved correct

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i love this command. command + H

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

Lumpy's Hatred thread reminded me of this awesome interaction from a GBS thread titled "what is imp zone" a few years ago.

And now he’s perma-probated for taking the side of a 37-year-old YouTuber who was exposed for sexting a minor, revealing the character of Imp Zone’s enemies. May they all meet the same fate, amen.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Latest goldmine entry: Evidence.zip 2

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969819

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

you beat me to it, lol.

I think the god one probably still has some good posts left but we should probably hit it before the end of the day before it starts getting GBS stink bombs.

Yeah I think it’s still got some gas in the tank but it’s going in for sure