Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I remember being super sad when rare left Nintendo because they'd be making all their great games for other platforms now and we'd miss out on so much

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

dk64 was good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

starbarry clock posted:

dk64 was good if all you have to do to be good is get an 8 year old kid to 101% the game but i tried playing it almost 20 years later and boy howdy is it a stinky game

Yeah I replayed it a few years ago and the best I can say is it holds up better than banjo tooie

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wait were you the 8 year old or were you forcing an 8 year old to play dk64 to completion

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops hasn't posted since his last post in that thread :stare:

May you find your worth in the waking world...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to have you killed.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

eagerly signing up to http://fyad.1.forumer.com in 2020 because it reminds me of the fan forum offshoots I moderated in 2006 where we let people say gently caress

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i wormskulls post has made me realise dont think it was listed. secret gaming demons

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860367

In Training posted:

I hated the last boss of Yakuza 2 so much that I swore to never play another yakuza game again and I get annoyed whenever I see epic screenshots and clips from Yakuza 6, 0, Kiwami etc.
:stare:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

too insane and guilty of theft to last, too dedicated to leave

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I think the way it's a completely inscrutable puzzle on first glance adds to the appeal

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremely unnerved by the random Yobgoblin dead videos peppered throughout that thread without context

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

They banned the fwiggin black baby Goku

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

i know this isn't the place but i need to apologize somewhere for posting my lovely remember me edit right after lumpy the cook's which i didn't see until after the thread was goldmined because imgur is blocked at work, normally i would let it go and move on but i cannot forgive myself for faceplanting like this in my first goldmined thread in 8 years of posting

It could be worse, I posted the same once in a lifetime lyric twice in two pages because I completely forgot I'd already thought of it. my brain is mince

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Did we uh ever find out why ubisoft was posting Nazi iconography

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I turned thirty and experienced rapid onset adulthood I’m afraid. Still trying to regain equilibrium.
why are we all turning thirty this year *Wormskull, Emmy and me slowly hobble in limping on our bad knees for a sedate party then fall asleep at 10.30*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

when starfield comes out next november, the best thing about the game is legitimately going to be the imp zone thread about it.
my god... with Starfield and a new Saints Row, we might see the second coming of Third Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the Fifth.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

absolutely anything posted:

ah poo poo i cleared out a bunch old imgur uploads because i didnt think there was anything important in there. dont think i have the pic anymore either, if i do its on a computer i dont have access to right now

e: gamecube measuring pics are gone too. drat i thought i hadnt used that account for anything i hosed up lol. i still have those on my phone at least idk if mods can edit threads in the goldmine
you hosed up real bad. you wouldn't make these mistakes if you cared about us

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Why is that person still allowed to post Jesus christ

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smiling calmly as I scroll an old thread full of excellent funny posters who are still permabanned for asking Lowtax to stop hitting women or w/e while captain Gordon enters his tenth year of indefensible screeching about Duke Nukem powercucking the SJW gay xbox health bar women homos

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ah man I didn't realise it was goldmined. Minutes of work gone to waste

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

he seemed to be trying to ride it out but did he just kind of disappear after that thread died off

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was deeply overcomplicating it and trying to work out how you could change one letter and get "gayfag"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Does anyone have the retarded_clown story about killing the vile hog in the name of Skyrim and earning his father's love? I can't find it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that thread is an absolute wild ride from start to finish, absolutely blindsided by the Hitlersaurus Christ twist

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The big iguana you smuggle in the opening of Cyberpunk but it's the Doom green lizard

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

goldmined th gamer confessions thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3934066

mostly because of

Genuinely helpless with laughter for a minute every time I read this post

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

THE GUY FROM THE lovely LUMINES THREAD WHO REPORTED BBG 100 TIMES IS HAROLD FJORD

Repeating this sentence over and over to myself in the retirement home like a Buddhist monk chanting a mantra

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

What the gently caress lol, that is completely retarded

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The not insignificant number of people just posting the n-word as the name suggestion as if it was the height of comedy good lord. Sometimes I think forums culture hasn't really changed much in the last ten years or so (which it hasn't compared to the preceding ten I guess) and then read a thread

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mycophobia posted:

bowser saying the n word is funny i dont care who you are

Bowser saying the n word is genuinely funny tbf

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

b_d posted:

epic mom

Epic mom has got it goin on
She's all I want
Next to the Charizardscum