Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis posted:

Wait a second Height and Weight don't rhyme.

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Thinking about calling gaming culture "our thing" in the tone of Sopranos characters

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Thinking about Terry feeling alienated by normie presence at Beta Bar and getting actually mad

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Yea it’d be hilarious to see five thousand soy duck memes an hour.

This.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Glad this got goldmined but also bummed because I think it still had some life left in it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

the year is 2018. 60% of goldmined content comes from one forum with 20 people in it. mandatory aids injections for gamers begin in 69 days

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skylark posted:

I scoped it out last night, i hadnt read it before.

Sadly the OP of the thread who did that interest check between an autogynephilia game and a child kidnapping and sexual assault game has since succumbed to the gender-swap gas, according to the fire emblem mod link in the OP of that thread. "If you play with fire, you get burned."

Congratulations to Katie.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

im going to hack off the ops dick and balls

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Was "humble suggestion for the official Imp Zone Uniform" goldmined? I can't find it

It was archived

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3808415

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

This thread deserves to be goldmined since it’s the best content on the site, but it also deserves to still be active for the same reason. Someone have a gamer dream stat so we can make part two.

Bicyclops hasn't posted since his last post in that thread :stare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm going to post in both forums, because I love posting about video games.

This.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i think about this post a lot

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

idk but looking for it made me remember how much i miss retarded_clown

Lmao. RC ftw

EDIT: Found a cake

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

lolling generally

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:dogwhistle:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skylark posted:

The PoCs of gaming are planning something.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mixer is changing the entire game. The streaming Landscape will never be the same again. Lmfao

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

you wake up excited with a smile and running down the stairs, it's true, a veritable treasure trove of gaming has been left under the tree. assassins creed valhalla, fifa 21, the last of us part II, watch dogs legion, they're all there! your parents soon come down the stairs hearing the excitement and rub their eyes in disbelief, money was tight this year and they could only afford indie treasures. they look at each other and can only come to the same conclusion, maybe bobs brother is real..

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

its insane how much epic content imp zone creates compared to the rest of the internet

It’s the best gaming forum on the internet by a longshot

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sir John Feelgood posted:

When I was fifteen I was absent from school a lot, and in one of the science classes the teacher was like "Where's John?" and somebody (I heard) shouted "He's probably playing World of Warcraft!" This teacher emails my guidance counselor going, "Hey, you might want to talk to this kid, I used to be into these types of games, they're bad news, highly addictive." So my guidance counselor brings me in, and he's like a young ex-athlete who all the girls have a crush on, and he goes to me "Are you playing this game?" I say yes. He says how many hours. I hesitate. The real answer is ten, but I don't want him to freak out, so I say: three. He stares at me blankly and then starts blinking and clutching his head and freaking out, and to this day I wonder what it would've done to him if I'd said ten.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

i know its in the op but i had a good lol at this thread again https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674668

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

sorry it took me so long to move the earthbound thread, the vaccine knocked me on my rear end harder than I thought. I hear the second one is harder, I guess I should plan to take some time off work, lol

Yeah I felt pretty crappy after the first dose. I’m getting my second one on Friday and I might take Monday off lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

cop busting out some cool one liners before shooting the mentally ill man screaming for death

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

You shall finally feel the wrath of Nyc_Tattoo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yeah... I’m thinking I’m gonna need to be registered for 7 months to sell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

can someone update the OP to add all the new goldmine threads that aren't listed, thanks

🤔

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

[with a huge smile] same as it ever was

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tato posted:

The Gold Thread has been locked. Edit your imgur upload to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have edited the imgur upload. Pray I don't edit it any further.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

This Is Just to Say

I have posted
the edit
right after lumpy
posted his

and which
i didn't see until
after
the goldmine

Forgive me
for faceplanting
so fail
and so cringe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Should we... dare I say it - goldmine the goldmine thread??