Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I visited Portland and it seemed like a pretty cool place to hang out especially since the next major hurricane is going to completely destroy Houston and I'm not gonna have anywhere to live after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
portland has their own natural disaster they need to worry about fyi

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

that article makes no mention of the white supremacists operating in Portland with full support of the police and city institutions, which is the real disaster

e: https://twitter.com/gay_space_daddy/status/858468328641187841

https://twitter.com/pdxlawgrrrl/status/858431243234361344

the bitcoin of weed has issued a correction as of 15:26 on May 1, 2017

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Agnosticnixie posted:

So like, Philly, Baltimore and Seattle

Winter isn't optional in those places.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
My opinion is you should move to Portland and take the only job from some long time resident who moved there 8 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dreddout posted:

All you coastal elites are gonna feel pretty silly when the rising sea levels turn Nevada into beachfront property :smug:

You shouldve been there 200 million years ago, would've made a killing on the resale

• Locked thread