Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Popete posted:

Holy poo poo, a Baez walk!

He's learning from Castro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
BRETT GARDNER I LOVE YOU A LOT.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Popete posted:

Yankees should still be bad because a 1 year rebuild hardly counts as paying your dues.

It really only took like 3 weeks :cool:

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Well that game left a bad taste in my mouth. Looking forward to removing that taste with pizza and beer tomorrow. See you then, Inspector_666 and Pancakes! :cheers:

:toot: I will try not to rub it in too bad.

(But holy poo poo my heart is still beating so hard.)

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

:agreed:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Dammit Chapman.

But hey, that's a good fuckin' start from Severino.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
lol this game

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
#ThatsCub

Niwrad posted:

Getting clowned by guys like Jason Holder and Chasen Shreve

Jonathan Holder, and he's a nice young man with a fantastic relief pitcher name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Tell us how we should be acting, oh great and powerful Yankee fan. Should we be booing our team off the field when they lose?

I was at that game and I wanted to punch everybody else in the stadium. Fuckers. :mad:

• Locked thread