Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Solvalou posted:

Holy poo poo, you're serious about this nonsense you're spewing, aren't you?

You took the bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

This was a good movie, and I enjoyed it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

This thread has helped me understand what autistic people have to deal with in their heads. Christ I'd kill myself if I was autistic.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

GoldfishStew posted:

Nah, my criticisms that 1) this movie (and marvel movies in general) have very limited and lovely roles for women and 2) this movie leaned heavily on well worn tropes without being innovative are pretty thought out and, in the case of 1) re: women is pretty well documented and said more eloquently than I across various articles and blogs on the net. I'm sorry you like basic movies and are easily entertained by seeing the same stories told again and again with slightly different avatars.

*GROOOOOAAAAN*

Gamora and Nebula are two badass female characters. Fucks sake it's like some of you go out of your way to find things to be upset/angered over.

Basically you're a loving pussy.

• Locked thread