Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Which fights has Stipe really used his wrestling other than the Hunt fight? Which I've tried to block from my memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Chael's co-host always comes across as an obnoxious dick, so I'm not too surprised that a professional fighter is lined up to kick his rear end.

It's a rematch. Sims already kicked his rear end a long time ago.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I want you to punch a hole in his fuckin chest, that's what I want.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Dammit Kelvin. Every time you gently caress up you follow it up with something that brings me right back on the KG Train.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Gay Horney posted:

What's next for Yair? featherweight is loving stacked. Stephens or Jason Knight would be good. Brian Ortega? featherweight is really cool.

poo poo, what the gently caress is T City up to? That dude rules.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

black beast up in this ho

Swangin n bangin, H-Town on dat boy.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Looks like Joe Silva's going into the Hall of Fame this year.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Lol, at the Fighter Retreat Reebok gave out 50% off coupons to the fighters. They're just loving with them at this point right?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

In other Fighter's Retreat news, God's Gift Platinum Mike Perry claims to have pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground as Stephens tried to grind on his girl at the Snoop Dogg concert. Luckily he intervened "mid-thrust," before contact was made.

"He was mad as hell but he didn't do poo poo. He was trying to be a dick, but he's 145 pounds, he doesn't want these problems. Who the gently caress is that guy, bro?"

In conclusion, Platinum continues to own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

kensei posted:

"Be First!" - BJ Penn's advice

"Footstomps Drago" - Matt Sera's advice

IIRC Serra was a very valuable corner to Shonie whenever his fight went to the mat.

The Comeback season was so good. Rich Franklin's awesome advice to Serra, Shonie losing his mind while confined to the house, Serra getting hit with another Shonie spinning back fist but winning and going on to knock out GSP.

• Locked thread