Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh my god even when you're technically OP for the area the wizards are dicks to fight. Can you even run into them on the first playthrough?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy :dance:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
It's me, I'm the guy who likes the Lost Shrine (at least from an audio-visual perspective) :shobon: "Man-made structures built around natural features" is my aesthetic jam and the music does a good job giving it a sense of age and mystery without being too dramatic.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

I’m currently on vacation and am in no position to work on this LP until I get back but I just wanted to share this with you all.

https://twitter.com/chaosargate/status/1053195170076798976?s=21

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Someone is going around downtown Philly posting spoilers for this game and it's very rude-

Yes I know it's technically the other way around in this game.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Hey, we're gonna stream soon over at https://twitch.tv/chaosargate! Come join us!

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

And that's it for this LP! Thanks for watching and we'll see you next time!

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Okay so there's some weirdness with the NieR notes, here's what I have so far:

Page 20 - Page 21: Episodes 43-46 (Session 12)
Page 22 - Page 23: Episodes 47-49 (Session 13)
Page 24 - Page 25 - Episodes 50 - 54 (Session 14)

This takes us up to session 14. Now here's the problem; I have no idea where the pages for session 15 are and since I moved house, the notebook has gotten misplaced. I usually show the guys my notes after each session but I can't find any pictures that I might have missed and these notes seem like they might be connected to those episodes because I talked about emil's story so ?????

final notebook pages wil come soon once I can figure out what the hell has happened here and maybe find the notebook

EDIT: Yeah I have no idea what the gently caress happened here but I think the notes are all up to date? Anyway here's the final two pages, which I wrote in this book because I couldn't find the nier notebook:

Anyway here they are!

Final Notes

Faerie Fortune fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Nov 16, 2018

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Thread should have auto-deleted after you posted that update IMO.

Thank you for playing this and sharing it, now I know why people call it the best game you should never play. Those last two endings are both huge bummers.

E: If you lose power during Ending D, does Yoko Taro just come to your house and shoot you?

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Nov 16, 2018

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Thread should have auto-deleted after you posted that update IMO.

Thank you for playing this and sharing it, now I know why people call it the best game you should never play. Those last two endings are both huge bummers.

E: If you lose power during Ending D, does Yoko Taro just come to your house and shoot you?

Sometimes, yes, but top experts think that's just a coincidence and he was planning to shoot you anyway.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Bye nier. Now Kaine gets to teach Yonah all the fun words.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Missed opportunity to title this video "aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa" imo

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
So.. does Yonah think it's weird that she never had a dad? Does she think she was just living alone all this time writing letters to an imaginary friend?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Going from supplementary material that Artix covered I don't think the replicants really understand just how babies are made.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Congrats on finishing the LP, too bad you didn't do life in the sands. :cheeky:

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Oh theres an LP? I've never played NieR and I've heard it's a real chore to get through but ultimately rewarding, I'd love if someone did an lp of it!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

:rip: OP, erased from time forever.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I'm so glad that I now have context for this image. :allears:

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Faerie Fortune posted:

Oh theres an LP? I've never played NieR and I've heard it's a real chore to get through but ultimately rewarding, I'd love if someone did an lp of it!

I hear Mai Sakurajima did one. You know, the actress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Geemer posted:

:rip: OP, erased from time forever.

What OP?