Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

:golfclap: Nicely done editing.

Seeing that boar chase in motion makes it look much more painful than I remembered it looking in Dark Id's LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Slightly late entry, but that's ok. I just wanted to share my silly story.

Lover's Lament posted:

"What is love...?" A young man wondered aloud as he wandered from village to village. He'd only ever known spite and ridicule due to his unfortunate looks.

"Baby don't hurt me" he begged as the woman he had fallen for cruelly laughed at his gnarled visage.

"Don't hurt me..." he sobbed as even her friends started to join in on ridiculing him.

"No more!" He screamed as he coldly gripped a knife and proceeded to slaughter anyone who would laugh at him.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

I really appreciate the effort you go through to make these sections into excellent audiobooks.

It's funny, back when I read TDI's LP of this game, I was sure this new guy's interjections were all his work. :allears:

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Murdercube posted:

A beautiful village suffered from a terrible curse. Night after night a menacing cube would come and take one of the inhabitants' lives.

When a group of traveling merchants visited the village one day, the desperate population knew what they had to do to protect their loved ones. They cut the travelers' tendons with a small blade and left them for the cube overnight one by one.

The daily sacrifices worked and the village lived in peace until its reputation started to keep travelers away. With no more outsiders to offer to the cube, the population started dwindling again.

In time, we will all be taken away by the Murdercube...

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

JT Jag posted:

You know, in retrospect, I'm pretty sure Project Gestalt was hosed from the get go if even a completely successful reunited human can get their soul baked off if they stand in the light for too long.

That's only a problem for half the planet, though. It stopped turning after all.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Congrats on finishing the LP, too bad you didn't do life in the sands. :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

:rip: OP, erased from time forever.