Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«33 »
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Me uni a la Revolucion #RXT

el sabe ...

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Cavauro has mastered the absurd reality of wrestling stories to craft fakes just dumb enough to be plausible

He had me believing for a week that Undertaker was heavily invested in coal mining

I think the secret is that his stories are so dumb that it seems impossible someone just made it up on the fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

...And how appropriate, that the gif you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed, wallowing in the muck of avarice...

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He had me believing for a week that Undertaker was heavily invested in coal mining

Why else would he be digging all those holes?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

Half the things in this world are so dumb that it makes it hard to think "this is something that will never happen in reality." Flat Earthers are a thing. And once that's a thing all bets are off.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

plz remember that it was ~ME~ who told you that everything you like is actually really not good, because I knew all along.

ChrisBTY posted:

In my defense; I have absolutely no idea who Cauvaro is.

The story of him and the other Bengals fans on the forum is they finally had a chance of seeing something relevant happen with their team ever (Get Playoff Win and do it vs division rival Steelers), the team literally blew it with two minutes left when their two star players wouldn't stop committing penalties, and it gifted the other team a winning FG

Thread was incredible as it happened and said Bengals fans basically lost their minds. One ranted about how he was actually glad they lost, another went down conspiracy theories about how everything was fixed because no way could that happen, a third I believe immediately switched fandoms to another team simply because it was literally lighter on his heart and blood pressure, and Cavauro went full andey and did comedy posts to cope. None ever recovered, that was literal years ago

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

Oh gods, my condolences to them then.
(At least you're not Browns fans)

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

el sabe ...

ChrisBTY posted:

Oh gods, my condolences to them then.
(At least you're not Browns fans)

Being a Cleveland Browns fan no longer hurts. It's only my fault if I care after these last two seasons. Now I watch in the same way a lot of goons watch Raw.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

el sabe ...

Also I got to go to a game with front row tickets behind their bench and shook the punter's hand a couple seasons ago for like 20 bucks so them being Just The Worst has had some benefit.

exploded mummy
Sep 10, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Doctor Rope

Chris James 2 posted:

The story of him and the other Bengals fans on the forum is they finally had a chance of seeing something relevant happen with their team ever (Get Playoff Win and do it vs division rival Steelers), the team literally blew it with two minutes left when their two star players wouldn't stop committing penalties, and it gifted the other team a winning FG

Thread was incredible as it happened and said Bengals fans basically lost their minds. One ranted about how he was actually glad they lost, another went down conspiracy theories about how everything was fixed because no way could that happen, a third I believe immediately switched fandoms to another team simply because it was literally lighter on his heart and blood pressure, and Cavauro went full andey and did comedy posts to cope. None ever recovered, that was literal years ago

your forgetting that the penalty that led to the field goal was because a Steelers coach wandered on the field during an injury time out and went right over to the Bengals huddle and started talking smack

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

exploded mummy posted:

your forgetting that the penalty that led to the field goal was because a Steelers coach wandered on the field during an injury time out and went right over to the Bengals huddle and started talking smack

yeah I know it worked and it ruled

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I got your scoops right here.

https://twitter.com/nwa/status/999424737469190145

June 10th: Aldis vs Crimson vs (remember him) Josephus

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Seeing how, on Thursday night, Mark Haskins was far more over than Aldis in their match against the Young Bucks, itís safe to say that Haskins should beat Aldis before All In

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahallo

absolutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenkem Delivery
Feb 8, 2005

Death created time to grow the things that it would kill

Haskins is good in the ring. Aldis is.....married to Mickie James?

«33 »