Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

coconono posted:

I take great delight in watching rich people piss money down holes. I take even deeper delight that its Billy loving Corgan.

On a similar note, I'm glad he chose to piss it into this money pit instead of enriching Alex Jones. At least the NWA is just sort of useless instead of actively worsening society :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

rare Magic card l00k posted:

you're kidding me

Buddy, this is even realer than the inevitable Ellsworth/Okada match at Wrestle Kingdom 13

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Holy poo poo is that a sasquatch next to Aldi... oh no, it's just the Eyehole Man.

Here I was wondering when George Liquor got into professional wrestling

and, y'know, out of the John K. cartoon

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

James "The Stone Cold Macho Michaels" Storm

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Like if I was gonna make a movie out of that lovecraft story about a dude who found out his great great grandmother was a magical gorilla I would cast Tim Storm as the star

and rewrite the ending so that he embraces his heritage, at which point you’ve made Tim Storm’s kayfabe origin story :v: