Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

Tharpe is both a used cars salesman and a pro wrestling promotor, I don't know why Corgan thought he had an upper hand here.

e: Am I remembering wrong or were there used car commercials with Tharpe in them as his side job

lawyer, can't find the ads anymore tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Stream's live on their page

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

If it means there's going to be more 10 Pounds of Gold vids, I still care

Those videos are awesome

those videos were good but they still aren't the best NWA hype videos from this decade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-8evaGG96g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00O3gQQY96c

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

exploded mummy posted:

I want them to sue Ultimo Guerrero

the CMLL NWA titles are no longer in the official NWA lineage. there was a split in around 2010 when NWA affiliated Blue Demon Jr tried to assert control over them and CMLL responded by branding new belts as "NWA Historic (X)weight Championships"

Zero-1's a third organization that promotes championships under the NWA name.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

It's stupid to advertise a tim storm appearance, highlighting all the czw guys who challenged him, some of which could be real stars with the right promotion, only to bring loving magnus out to win the title

I know Janela issued a challenge on twitter and either him or David Starr would've seemed ideal.