Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ezAUDM7-I

:stare:

Jocephus and Storm, forever and ever, a hundred years Jocephus and Storm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

That was a better match than I was expecting out of Bocephus, but it definitely was not as good as Aldis (Corgan's mobile cinematography aside). Brawling around the venue/wrasslin' seems to be Brody's primary style, but it was cool to see him break out a couple of power moves at the end. Kind of a snooze fest up to that point, honestly. I thought Storm came out of it looking tough and technically proficient (by comparison).

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

RZApublican posted:

Brian Cage vs Tim Storm

Roid Man against Roid Gut

:fap:

Sorry if this was already posted, but it looks like Dreamer will be the Perfect Storm's next victim: https://youtu.be/fnUQ9grmGYY

Fizziocrat
Mar 15, 2004

RZApublican posted:

First Magnus and now Tommy Dreamer? The Big Belt has never looked so Golden :allears:

It's going to get real ugly when Tommy realizes Billy wasn't offering 10 pounds of (wooo, tangy!) Georgia Gold.

Luigi Thirty posted:

I semi-care about this storyline so Billy’s doing better than TNA.

I am legitimately curious to see how far he is able to take this. Storm is godawful, but I think he can wring a few more matches out of him before putting the belt on someone more exciting. Kind of looks like it might be Aldis/Magnus at this point? He needs someone with skill, longevity, and an established fan base that is willing to take a gamble.

Fizziocrat fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Nov 28, 2017